unlocked!(lvl 0.2)

i published this story only 4 days ago and were already almost at 100 reads,,, you all are insane. thank you so much. love you <3

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Private DM: nihachu

nihachu
> good morning !

donthurty/n
niki,,,, isn't it like 4 pm for you? <

nihachu
> well yes but its morning for you and
you have classes rn :]

donthurty/n
you memorized my school schedule? <

nihachu
>.....
maybe
what if i told you i did the same with
your work schedule

donthurty/n
niki you're cute. let's kiss softly. <

nihachu
> okay B)
your class starts soon ! we can talk
once you're out :]

donthurty/n
okie dokie :] bye niki <3 <

nihachu
> <3 bye !! :D

donthurty/n is offline

Lifting my head, I grab my school bag and head onto the university campus. As much as I don't want to, Niki always checks in to make sure that I'm not slacking off in school, and I don't want to upset her.

I don't make an effort to talk to people on campus since I don't really want to have them as friends. I don't mean that in a depressing "nobody will ever like me" way, I am just perfectly content with the long-distance friends I had.

It's never been an issue having long-distance friends like Niki and Wilbur because we talk every day, so group video calls every now and then, the only thing that is missing is the physical aspect of it all. But that doesn't bother any of us in the slightest.

I enter my lecture and sit in my usual spot in the middle sector, putting my bag down on the vacant seat next to me and pulling out what I needed. As the lecture started, I could feel boredom set in, my mind completely blanking for the rest of the period.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

"Roscoe?" I ask as I open the door to my apartment, setting down my bag on the floor, hearing the pitter-patter of his paws hitting the hardwood. "Hey there, buddy. Let's go for a walk. Maybe you can see your new friends again," I say as I grab his leash off of the hook and clasp it around his collar.

Walking Roscoe is nice cause he doesn't try and run away when he sees something he wants to look at, he just.... stops. Sometimes it's strange. One moment we'll have a slight jog going for us when he's a bit more energetic then he'll just stop and look at an acorn on the grass.

But today was nice, we walked at a steady pace and he looked around, panting in a way that made it look like he was smiling. We finish circling around the complex and start to head back to our place. Stopping at Noah and Travis' doorstep, I ring the doorbell, hearing the slightly inaudible chime go off inside their home.

Footsteps approach the door and it opens, revealing Travis. His face instantly lights up at the sight of me and Roscoe. It was probably mostly because of Roscoe, but I like to believe it was because of me as well.