unlocked!(lvl. 2.6)

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

3 R D P E R S O N P O V

"I think she's asleep," Travis says as he walks down the hallway back to the living room.

"That's good, she seemed really tired," Noah says, looking up from his phone, taking a sip from his cup as well.

"Yeah, she was persistent on not falling asleep, but she was already out when I brought her back soup. I just lightly shook her and told her that it's on the nightstand for whenever she wants it." Cooper says as he keeps his eyes trained on the television screen in front of him.

"How long has she been sleeping, do you think?" Travis says as he sits down on the couch.

"At least 2 hours," Noah says, "We should all probably go to bed soon as well."

"Oooooo, Cooper, where are you gonna sleep? Hmmm?" Travis says in a mocking tone as he looks at the blonde.

"My bed, if Y/n is comfortable with it. If she isn't, I'll sleep out here."

"Such a gentleman," Noah says smugly, earning a light punch to the shoulder from Cooper.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

Y/n wakes up from her sleep, the room still dark. I knew I shouldn't have fallen asleep so early, Y/n thinks as she glances around the room, realizing she was still in Cooper's bed, but Cooper wasn't around. Grabbing her phone from the nightstand - careful to not knock over the now cold bowl of soup and tea - Y/n turns on her flashlight and makes her way out of the room to see Cooper sleeping on the couch.

4:13 AM

Y/n walks up to Cooper's sleeping form, kneeling down by his head and moving a chunk of hair out of his face. "Coopie?" Y/n says quietly, shaking his shoulder lightly, watching with a small smile as Cooper's eyes open.

"Y/n? You're awake? It's too early..." Cooper says tiredly as he shoves his face further into a couch cushion.

"I can bring you to your room now, It'll probably be more comfortable than the couch," Y/n offers, to which Cooper nods slowly as he brings himself up from the couch and slowly walks down the hallway with the guidance of Y/n holding onto his arm.

Entering the room, Cooper falls onto his bed and immediately goes under the covers, mimicking the sleeping position he had done on the couch prior. "Mmm rnn come nay wif mne,"* Cooper says as he reaches his arm out to Y/n.
*"Mmm Y/n come lay with me."

Understanding the memo, Y/n takes a gentle hold of Cooper's arm and he pulls her to lay with him, bringing her under the covers and holding her against his chest. 

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

hi ! im in the process of moving,, sorry for that break i took :(
if i started streaming on twitch would yall watch😩