unlocked!(lvl 1.6)

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Y / N P O V

"Joko, you're a cheating bastard," I say as he throws another +4 into the middle, making pick up more cards.

"I'm just good and you can suck my cock and dick and balls," he says in a monotone voice, making me roll my eyes. We were all on our third game of Uno, cards and discarded plates are scattered around the table, forgotten and empty.

There weren't any other people at the park with us, as it got late pretty quickly. "Ted, you booked the hotel rooms, right?" Noah asks.

"Yeah, why?"

"We bought Y/n a ticket to come with us since she's been on a few streams and we wanted her to go, is there any way we could get another room near us?" Noah explains; I had forgotten that I would need to be in a hotel room there as well.

"I can rent out a room myself, Noah. You guys already bought my ticket, I don't want you to also buy me a room," I say.

"No, it's fine Y/n! There's no issue," Charlie smiles at me while placing a +2 down, making Travis next to him groan out.

"Honestly, we could probably just sneak Y/n into one of our rooms. Just shove her in a suitcase," Ted says.

"You're just extremely tall," Madi retaliates.

"Are we going to gloss over him wanting to shove me in a suitcase...?," I mumble.

"Oooo! Can Y/n and I be roomies?" Travis says excitedly.

"You were already rooming with me, idiot!" Joko says chuckling.

"One of our rooms has to have, like, a couch or something right? I bought five different rooms so one of them should have at least a loveseat," Charlie says.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

Before we left the park, I exchanged numbers with Madi. She was really sweet and I wanted to hang out with her more once we actually get to the hotel and are at TwitchCon.

Driving back to the apartment complex, I found it hard to stay awake, and I think Cooper and Travis felt the same way. Noah, however, knew if he fell asleep we were all fucked, so, he kept his eyes wide open and on the road to make sure he stayed awake.

"Y/n, you good?" Travis says from beside me. "You look like you're about to pass out."

"Yeah, I'm fine, just super sleepy," I answer, it seemed to calm his nerves a bit knowing I was feeling well.

Pulling up to Noah's parking spot, I thank them for inviting me, and for buying me a ticket to go with them to TwitchCon. We all walk to the stairs before they open their door as I walk up. "Hey, Y/n?"

I turn and see Cooper standing alone at the floor of the stairs, I'm only halfway up, so I make my way back down so he doesn't need to scream too loudly. "Yeah?"

"Thank you for coming with us today. I had a lot of fun," He says, giving me a closed-mouth smile before looking down at his feet. I smile to myself before responding.

"Thank you for letting me come, Coopie. I had fun, too," I say, causing him to look up at me. Well, I guess he's still technically looking down, but he looked up from his feet.

"Sleep well, sleepyhead," Cooper says, bringing his hand up to lay his palm on the top of my head, ruffling my hair slightly. I make a pouty face and Cooper chuckles, before grabbing my hand and bringing it up to his head so I can do the same.

I ruffle my hands through his hair, making small tufts of hair fly in different directions. "Cute."

"You're cute," He says.

"Don't say that," I mumble, cheeks heating up from the compliment.

"Why?" he asks. "It's true, Y/n." Cooper reaches for my hand again and intertwines his fingers with mine before smiling at me. I smile back.

"Cooper! are you comi-" Travis yells, walking out of the open front door before seeing Cooper and me, next to the door holding each other's hands. "ooooo."

"Travis, go away!" Cooper says as he turns his neck to the boy, not letting go of my hands.

"Okayyyyy, have fun you twooooo," Travis says as he walks back inside, dragging out the vowels.

Cooper looks back at me with a bashful smile. "I should probably get back in there before Travis burns something down."

"Okay," I say with a small frown.

"Hey, don't be sad, we'll see each other tomorrow," He says, adjusting his hand so our pinkies are interlocked. "I promise. Sleep well, Y/n."

3 R D P E R S O N P O V

"Sleep well, Cooper," Y/n says, squeezing Cooper's hand slightly, making him smile before he watched her disappear up the stairs and into her apartment. Cooper walks back into the house and sees Travis and Noah both giving him a look.

"What the fuck are you two looking at?" He asks as he grabs a cup and fills it with water.

"Travis just told me an interesting story," Noah says, making Cooper look at him expectantly. "Mr. T-Rav told me he saw you and Y/n holding hands and talking within very close proximity of each other," Noah says, raising his eyebrows at Cooper.

Cooper rolls his eyes, "We were saying goodnight, dumbass."

"You barely even say goodnight to us! Not fair..." Travis says.

"Well, I will tonight," Cooper says, taking a sip from his cup as he walks down the hallway to his room, "Goodnight."

"You can't just not explain, Cooper!"

"Goodnight!"

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰