Random day in a week

Chapter #7

You and the team became close to the point where you would hug and tease them. You really liked the volleyball club, but now and then you would think of martial arts. Sometimes you still practiced for upcoming even though you refused to join them, and tried focusing on volleyball and the team that would always help you.

//Random day in a random week before the championship//

You went to get your regular milk, you started liking the one that kageyama recommended to you. Once you got your milk from the vent you started walking back to your class.
After all classes ended, you got to the girls locker room and changed into your regular outfit. You got out with the milk box in your hand cause you still had some left, and saw 4 boys standing in front of the door.(hinata,noya,tobio and yams)

'Hi y/n Chan, we are here to practice with you.'
'Hi guys, didn't expect you to wait for me. Thanks though' you started hugging them.
You liked hugging them a lot, but they still would be embarrassed cause your boobs would touch them.
Kageyama saw the milk in your hands ' y/n c-Chan you like the milk I recommended to you?'
'Yeah I really like this brand.' You sipped out of the tiny box.
Kageyama 'yeah that's my favorite too' he said proudly making you chuckle of how cute he looked.
'Tobio Chan you're cute you know' you smiled, taking another sip.
Tobio blushed
Hinata then spoke 'y/n Chan but I'm cute too right?'
'Of course sho Chan you're so cute' you hugged him again squeezing your face against his. Making him blush.
You then noticed noya being surprisingly quite and spoke loudly letting hinata go.
'Noya-senpai I love your hair, and please show me your skills today.' you patted his hair carefully not destroying his hairstyle.
'O-of course y/n Chan I style my hair everyday, and I'm the best libero you'll see' he stated proudly.
You smiled.

'Oh, where is tsukki?' You and tsukki always teased each other and became friends even though he never calls it that.
Yamaguchi answered 'oh I actually thought he was here,.........oh he's right there' he pointed to tsukki that stood in front of the gym door waiting for you.

'Hi, tsukki' you waved at him.
'Stop calling me tsukki, come, the practice is about to start.' He said all smug, still waiting for you.

You and the others got down while you put your arm around yamaguchi. Dragging him down cause he was taller than you.
'Yams your so tall, just give noya a bit of your height' you giggled.
Yamaguchi smiling gently at you with a little blush.
'Y/n Chan don't tease me' noya stated but still smiled.
Then you put your other arm around kageyama.
'Your also really tall Tobio-Chan, you could give hinata a bit' you laughed and Tobio also laughed.
'Baka kageyama Baka' hinata said.

A/n
Alright I'll leave this chapter like this and continue in the next one.
In the following chapter I'll write more about how your relationships with the team members improved from just teammates to really good friends.

Thanks for reading Chapter #7
Hope you liked it.