Clearing the fight

Chapter 12

What you said really motivated your team. Making their day better.
After some more practice the 2nd training day came to an end, and you had to leave.

Before going inside the bus you saw kenma coming outside to say goodbye so you naturally went to him and hugged him.
'Y/n?!'
Everybody just looked where the noise came and saw you hugging Kenma.
Then you took something out of your bag.

It was a game. 'Kenma-chan I'll leave this game with you it's the limited edition of (game ) with (character) inside of it"

'O-Oh thanks we can play it when you come back.' Kenma hugged back.

'Nice. Ah and take this candy I have many at home, then I'll go inside the bus until next time.'

'Yes y/n'

You got inside the bus and sat at the window waving from the inside and then called (bff/n).

'That's y/n for you she can't not surprise everyone' daichi said now waving to the others to make them get in the car.

When asahi came inside you waved to him to sit beside you. Then the bus finally drove off. And you got sleepy, laying your head on asahis shoulder making him blush a bit 'I'm just going to lend your shoulder for a bit'
While sleeping you didn't notice, that tsukki made a picture of your face.

After the long bus ride you woke up and got out of the bus with everyone.

'Alright then I'll go home' you waved to the others going home.

'Wait up' yamaguchi said dragging tsukki with him 'let's go together'

After arriving home you greet your parents ate something and got right into the shower.
The shower was really relaxing for you so you took your time putting your clothes on. Then you got a call from Kenma.

'Kenmaaa hi'

'Hi Y/n, what are you doing right now?'

'I took a shower and now I'm putting some clothes on'

'O-oh then I'll call you lat-'

' no it's alright, I'm finished now, so why did you call?'

' a-Ah I wanted to play some games together'

'Oki im ready I already ate so let's play'

After playing a hour you got a call from yachi

'Ah Kenma, please pause the Game I'm getting a call, I'll call you later'

'Alright'

Then you hung up and got to yachi.

'Hello?'

'Hello y/n I just wanted to tell you that hinata and kageyama fought today'

'Whattt happened?!'

'they fought I wanted to call you earlier but tanaka senpai came to help so it didn't get worse'

'Ok that's good tanaka came, but why did they fight? they wouldn't do that normally'

'I don't know, they got furious at each other for not being good or to improve, but I wanted to tell you this, since you're close to them'

'Thanks yachi, I hope I can talk to them tomorrow'

'Alright I hope so too, good night'

'Good Night yachi sleep well and thank you again'

You hung up and thought why your two friends had to fight seriously ' let's just talk to them tomorrow, I'll just play now'

You called Kenma again and told him that something happened but that it would be solved soon and played for 2 hours and then went to bed after texting your best friend.

//Time skip next day//

you normally prepared for school, and met hinata on the way there.
'Sho-chaaaan! How are you?'

'I-i'm fine y/nchan just a bit tired' he said trying to avoid eye contact with you.

'Really?' You paused for a second 'Then i guess that's fine I'm also tired I played some games with kenma yesterday' you tried changing the topic, to not pressure him of telling you.

'that's great, let me play with you next time.'

'Alright hinata, I'm going ahead if there's anything you want to tell me, im there for you.' You spoke a bit seriously.

'Alright........t-then at lunch break'

You waved back and ran into the school to your best friend

'hi Bff/n, i saw sho-chan'

Your best friend knew of the matter because you asked her for help of how you should react to them, because you would normally directly confront them about what happened.

'Hi so did you confront him?'

'No, but i nearly did'

//Time skip to lunch break//

You were still tired, and the lessons made it worse.
But you could finally ask if hinata was fine.
So you got to your usual eating spot with hinata where he already waited for you.
'Shooo-chan, give me some of your bento' you surprised him from behind squeezing him

'Y-y/n then sit down.'

' all right, i bought something from the cafeteria, want some' you sat beside him waiting.

'Okay...............S-So i and kageyama fought yesterday while Trianing, don't get mad though'

'i know'

'W-wait how did you know?'

'I have my people so continue'

'Well we just started training and yachi also helped, i feel sorry she saw us fight, but every time kageyama served i couldn't hit the ball how i wanted to, i wanted to improve and at some point i told him that because he stopped serving, he told me to serve how i normally would so we could win, but i just wanted to improve at all until the next game, why can't he understand that i want to improve?' he looked down looking at his hands.

'Sho-chan, don't think too badly of kageyama, he just wants to win and calculates what would bring victory, and he probably thought that the quick you have right now is one of the best weapons and properly, didn't want to change that for now.' You took his hand and held it firmly.

' hmm alright y/n-chan, thanks for listening' he said squeezing your hand back 'can i hug you?'

'Yes sho-chan come inside my arms' you hugged him ruffling his hair a bit.

'Alright then sho-chan lets eat, we need food to improve, you're not the only one to improve, i need to catch up.' You said putting a smile on to lighten the mood and ate.

A/n:

Thanks for reading,
i hope you enjoyed this chapter.