Orange Haired Boy

Chapter 1

//Readers pov//

My alarm clock went off. Yesterday was the school enrollment to Karasuno and I'm so happy coming to this school. I heard that the martial arts club is famous.
I'm so excited seeing the strong students there will be. 
I hope I can learn something from them.

So I stood up from my Bed and went to take a shower. Afterwards I slipped in my school uniform with some shorts under, and took my school bag.

(your uniform is the same as kiyoko's only with an opened blazer, black shorts, ankle socks and earrings, even though they might be restricted)

I ran in the kitchen to get my bread with (sausage, jam or avacado / what you like), and greeted my mom with a kiss
'Hi mom, I'm going!'.
'Be careful' she yelled and i nodded hurrying to school.
On the way I saw a orange haired boy on his bike with, our school uniform.

'I guess he's from our school' and I ran up to him.
'Hi, are you on the way to Karasuno?'
He looked at me surprised.

'Hi...and yeah, are you running to school?'

'Yes!!' I said with a smile and he blushed slightly and asked 'are you in the yolleyball club?'

'no why?'

'well your tall...so I thought..' he looked away embarrassed.

'Its alright everybody says that after seeing me, but no I'll be in the martial arts club '

'Oh so you are strong......huh!? wait you'll be? I thought you were my senpai'

'Haha, no I'm just a first year. So you want to go to the volleyball club, am I right?' I asked.

'Yeah, I want to play volleyball and learn a lot, but I'm still a beginner so I need to work especially hard'.

Smiling I spoke remembering shimizu 'I hope you'll get to play! You know, the manager in the volleyball team, she's my childhood friend you'll like her, she's really pretty and friendly '

'Oh really?' he smiled.

'Yeah, my name is L/n Y/n and yours?' 

'My name's Hinata Shoyo nice to meet you.' 

'Nice to meet you too Hinata chan'

'Chan?!...' he blushed brightly.

'ummm, alright then L-l/n chan '
I think he was shocked that I called him chan^. But he's just too cute, I think I'm going to have fun teasing him. 
And we continued talking on the way to school. 

I had my first cute friend at Karasuno.
I'm so excited to find more friends and to go to the martial arts club!!

Thanks for reading the Chapter 1!