The Upcoming match

Chapter 6

A/N: Hi fellas, thanks for reading this story, even though I take really long updating, I'm also really sorry if this story is boring or not interesting. I hope that I'll improve soon. I'll try uploading frequently even if it's just a short chapter. Thanks for reading!!
...
...
...
...
//Authors POV//

//Time skip some weeks later//

'Volleyball is seriously cool' you said on the way to school.
You really enjoyed the practices. You got new friends and you already saw some as your rivals.
And as you increased your pace, a voice was behind you.
'L-l/n-chan' he lightly panted.
'Hi Hinata chan, I see you're also jogging to school' you lightly elbowed him.
'Yes, I have to grow stronger, I have to beat many players like kageyama, the great king, kenma and you' he huffed.
'Me?' You wondered.
'Yes of course, you're already growing so quick even though you only started some weeks ago.'

'Stop, I have to learn so much from you and the other members, but I'm really really happy that you already think of me as your rival, because I feel the same, I want to catch up to you and the other members so that I won't fall back.' You said all excited'.

'And as your volleyball senpai I'm going to teach you so much' he returned your smile.

'Thank you senpai!' you giggled... 'Ah, but who is the great king and Kenma, I thought that kageyama was the only so called king?' You asked.

'The great king is the setter of aoba josei, even though we only got to play for a short time he was r-really good, but we won that game' he said relieved.
He continued 'And Kenma is really smart, he is a setter too and we l-lost against Nekoma' mumbling the last part
You patted his back 'Hinata, I mean senpai let's work hard together, so that we won't lose!!' you sped up and started running.
Hinata smiled at you and sped up turning this into a match.
But you won in the end.

'L/n, first of all why are you so fast and how are you not sweating' he said inbetween breaths.
You replied 'Well, i practiced a lot of stamina training since I was a child.' You said all calm.

'I think I need to call you senpai' Hinata said panting.

//Time skip after Lessons//

On your way to the changing room you saw kageyama getting his milk and ran up to him.
'Hi Kageyama, getting your usual milk?'
'Yes, I need milk to grow and strengthen myself, should I get you one too?'
'Thanks Kageyama' (sorry if you don't like milk you can also change that)
He handed you the little milk package and you two went to the changing rooms and met again in the gym.
The members still had to adjust to your sportwear.
Your oversized T-shirt and biker shorts outlined you curves perfectly.

Then Daichi approached you 'Hi L/n, when everyone's arrived we will make some announcements'.
'Alright captain'.
And after everyone came, daichi clapped his hands together and told everyone to circle around coach ukai.
'First Of all we're having a school match in some weeks. So practice hard and don't forget to improve!!' ukai yelled.
'Hai!' everyone said excited.
'And as you know we have a new member that really improved in only a few weeks. Today she will get her official team jacket' coach ukai said while handing you a box.
You quickly unboxed it to find a jacket with the number 13 on it. You stared at it. Making the others wonder if you liked it. And then you started smiling.
'Thanks everyone, and thanks for accepting me as a person.' You bowed 'this probably will sound unbelievable but I'm kind of happy that the martial arts club didn't accept me'.
The guys cheered. But some didn't know that you came from the martial arts club. So nishinoya asked 'L/n chan is that why you're so strong and your stamina is also really good?'

'Yeah I've been in training since I was a Child ' you said gripping the shirt, this moved the members even more for what you said before. 'That explaines you're muscles, now you're even cooler.' nishinoya exclaimed.
You laughed 'thanks, you too'
And Nishinoya smiled back.
You were happy in the volleyball club but martial arts never left your mind.
Not once.

After putting the jacket on and practicing a bit, Nishinoya, Hinata, Yamaguchi and Kageyama came to you 'Can you teach us how to increase our stamina' they said in unison.

First you were surprised but then said 'Alright but you all have to help me with serves and receives, and the training won't be easy, it's based on martial arts, but I'll adjust it to volleyball.' They thanked you and you all started practicingl. Tsukkishima later joined in and helped with the blocking.

And so you practiced really hard until the upcoming match, even if you wouldn't play, you would like to observe the other teams too.

Thanks for reading Chapter 6