Two out of Three: Part 1

All right everyone who is reading this I just want you to know that this is my first time doing a story like this it is a What if but I will let you all figure out what the what if is. Anyways I hope that you all enjoy Two out of Three.

Speed was near the boarder of Sunny town sitting under a tree crying quietly.

Speed: They're gone........They're both gone......Crystal (Sob)...... Flare (Sob) I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough to save you.

Speed started sobbing under the tree catching the attention of an Absol and his friends. The Absol and his friends walked to where they herd the sobbing and they saw speed sobbing but he didn't see them. They then walked in front of him.

Absol: Look at this guys. It's some wild pokemon/outsider crying didn't think wild mons could cry since they're murders.

The Absol looked at Speed to see his reaction but he didn't acknowledge him him.

Absol: Hey outsider am I not good enough for you to acknowledge.

Absol: HEY OUTSIDER (grabs Speed)

Speed: (used Shadow Ball at his face, still crying) Leave me alone

The Absol grabbed speed by his neck and held him in the air.

Absol: DON'T YOU DARE ATTACK A MON LIKE ME AGAIN UNDERSTOOD!

Speed sat in the Absol's grip until he and his friends had enough of Insulating Speed. They throw into a tree.

Later...

Hours go by but Speed had been sobbing to much to notice till it started getting dark.

Speed: I need to go home

Speed went to his house but stopped when came into sight. He looked at his house and started to cry. He saw all the damage done to it. the front door has been torn off The roof had a whole in it and the front windows were broken. After walking arounds down stairs around the debris for two minutes and seeing blood he couldn't bring himself to stay any longer. He grabbed a photo he took with a camera he found in his house, some berries to eat and put them into a bag he found. He then left his house and walked away. He didn't care where he went he could take staying his house anymore.

An Hour Later at his house...

Flare started to wake up

Flare: Owww (quietly)

Flares vision was blurry but her heard a voice.

???: That Eevee made a amazing Dinner, although I missed one.

Flare: No....he got big bro.. (cries quietly)

He had cried for what felt hours where he woke up but its only been a few minutes.

Flare: (stomach growls) guess I should eat something I cant cry all day I need to stay alive for big bro's sake.

Flare looked around where he was. he saw he was at the edge of a hole in the floor that went down stairs. He went to stand up but slipped and feel through the who and hurt his front right paw from falling.

???:(from behind) looks like he missed one, more food for me

Flare looked behind him and saw a Mightyena with a creapy smile.

Flare: AHHH, N-NO LEAVE M-M-ME ALONE

Flare started to run away. The Mighteyna tried to attack him but got scratched in the eye by Flare. flare used this distraction to run away. Flare ran for a few minutes but once the adrenaline wore off he began to feel lots of pain in his front right leg and paw.