Two out of Three: Part 4

About 2 months later Pearl recovered quickly and went back to school with Solar. Now everyone is at Pearls and Solar's school.

Lucario: Congratulations you have graduated you can now from explore teams or rescue teams with your classmates.

Pearl: I can't believe that we both are graduating at the same time you really speed though school. Even though I'm 11 and your 10.

Solar: (Shrugs)

Pearl: Are you going to form a rescue team Solar?

Solar: Uh-

Brain and Blaze enter

Blaze: Your father and I are so proud of both of you

Pearl: Thanks Mom, Thanks Dad. (Hugs both of them)

Solar stood out the hug another Eevee caught his gaze. Next to the Eevee he saw a remailer Glaceon talking with him.

Solar: (waves)

Frost: (noticed Solar) Oh hello Solar wasn't it?

Solar: (Nods)

???: Frost who is that?

Frost: Black this is Solar the Eevee I told you about about a 2 months ago.

Black: You mean the Eevee in that story you told me about that weird metal device thing?

Solar: (nods again)

Black: Can he not talk or something?

Frost: BLACK don't ask him that, he has had it ruff like we have.

Black: Wait I thought-

Pearl: SOLAR (tackles Solar into a hug)

Blaze: Solar don't wander off like that.

Frost: Its ok Ma'am he came over and said hello to me the names Frost.

Brain: That's Cool bro.

Blaze: BRAIN!

Brain: What?

Frost: It's fine Ma'am.

Pearl: Wait Black? Is frost your older brother you told me about?

Black: Yes

Pearl: If you're here that means you graduated. (Happy)

Tyrogue: I guess the weaklings graduated.

Frost: Who are you calling a weaklings

Tyrogue: Black and the mute are weaklings unless they do this (hands black paper)

Pearl:(reads over black's shoulder) retrieve lost item S-Rank, Floor 99!

Black: Didn't I beat you in our combat exam with a type disadvantage?

Frost: and where did you get this, the highest rank of the mission boards is A-Rank.

Tyrogue: Doesn't matter maybe if you and your mute friend weren't weak maybe his parents may still be alive.

Black: What did you says (Getting angry)

Solar:(drops head)

Blaze: How could you say such a thing. (Hugs solar as he tears up)

Frost: I suggest you leave

Tyrogue: Fine (leaves)

Frost: Anyways don't worry about him boys, but Me and Black are celebrating his graduation would would and your family like to join us?