Two Out of Three: Part 8

It has been a few weeks since Crystal was found by Solar. By this time, she is confutable with everyone in the house if Solar is in the room. However, she still is extremely shy towards new mons. Pearl and trace told Solar to take some time off working as an adventurer. He tried having Blaze look after her but he was too worried about here and couldn't function in the field and Crystal wouldn't do anything with blase she only wanted Solar. Since then, Crystal has been glued to Solar's side. The only mon that can take her away from Solar without her being scared at all is her Aunty Pearl. When Solar is not around for whatever reason she is with Pearl, and she loves her as much as her dad. Since finding Crystal Solar has been a lot more talkative and a lot less mute in private. He is still mostly mute in public. Currently Trace and Pearl have just finished escorting some mons to the next town over called terra town.

Trace: Finally, we're here and finished with the escort. I told you it would be fine Pearl.

Pearl: It's just, I'm not used to just being a duo yet. Even though it's been weeks since Solar took time off to be with Crystal.

Trace: Yeah, but still, we are going to eventually hang the towel up eventually.

Pearl: (Shrugs) Eventually..

Trace: Well, I'm going to head to the Inn for the night I'll see you there

Pearl: Well I'm going to stay with my Aunt and Uncle I'll see you tomorrow

Trace: All right tell them I said hello (walks off)

Pearl walks through the town for a few minutes

Pearl: [I don't think mom has told them about Crystal yet, I probably not tell them till they meet her] ???:(panicked) LOOK OUT!!!

Pearl looks up and takes a shadow ball to the face. After taking the hit Pearl is knocked down from the hit barely conscious with a new massive headache.

???: On my Arceus I am so sorry, please be okay. Alan Apologize.

Alan:(coldly) but you asked for the raining session Stella

Alan and stella continue to bicker with each other Pearl noticed Stella is Sylveon and Alan is a Jolteon.

Pearl: [Stella, wasn't that stars real name, I'm taking a chance with this] S-Star please hush my head is going to explode.

Alan: Star??? (confused)

Stella: (shocked) how do you know tha- (realizes) Oh my, PEARL IS THAT YOU!!

Pearl: [Yup definitely Star] please (places paw on head)

???: look at that the outsider attacked a civilian.

???: Oh my Arceus get it away from them

A crowd of mons start to form around the three of them all blaming Alan for the injury Pearl suffered As the crowed get louder Pearls headache increases)

Pearl: [I've taken a shadow ball before, but not one like that. He may have launched the attack, but I wasn't his fault and the crowed is blaming him I ){headache gets even worse}

Stella: it wasn't his fault it was-

Electabuzz: (shouting) Lier we saw him attack the poor Espeon for no reason at all.

Pearl: {headache get even worse} (Whispers as she hold her head with both paws) quiet please.

Stella: NO STOP, IT WASN'T hi-

Magmar: OUT WITH THE OUTSIDER!!

Alan: If you want me to leave you will have to make me leave your self's and let remember how well that went last time. (Starts charging electricity)