Two Out Of Three: Part 3

Pearl and Solar were walking through the town, because they were going to get a gift for Blaze for here birthday coming up.

Pearl: Solar do you have any ideas on what to get her.

Solar: (Shrugs)

Pearl: (giggles) Your not vary much of a help today brother

Solar:(Shrugs again)

???: Maybe I can be of your assistance to such a pretty mon such as yourself.

Pearl: (Blush) Uhhhh (Turns around and sees a Shinx)

???: (Grabs paw) Trace at your service, would you mind sharing your name beautiful ?

Pearl:(quiet, but blushed harder) I-It's Pearl 

Trace: Pearl thats a bu- (gets grabbed)

Solar pulls trace in front of him and glares at him.

Pearl: Solar please let him go

Solar: (gives Pearl a really look)

Pearl: Please

(Solar drops the Shinx on the ground)

Pearl: Sorry about that my brother is vary protective over me.

Trace: It's fine, Would you still like my help, maybe after I could treat you to a meal at Pop's.

(Solar glares at Trace again)

Pearl: Yes, you may help us but I'm not interested in a date.

Trace: Aww man rejected again will I ever find love ? (Heartbroken) 

Solar: 'What's a date?'

Trace: Anyways what can I do fo-

(Explosion) 

The three of them look up and see smoke.

Pearl: What it that ?

Trace: I don't know but please don't be where I think it is. (Runs toward smoke)

Pearl: Trace wait (runs after him with Solar following Pearl)

The group make it to the source of the  smoke and see an Ampharos  on the ground with a red eyed Lucario walking towards him. 

Trace: HEY!!!!!! LEAVE MY DAD ALONE!!!!!!

Trace jumps at the Lucario attempting to hit it with Thunder Fang, however the Lucario grabs him and throws him into a wall, parts of the wall brakes as he gets stuck in the all which in turn knocked him out.

Pearl/ Ampharos: TRACE!!!

(The Lucario looks toward Pearl)

Pearl: Oh no (whispers) 

Lucario: Looks like there is more mons for me to kill (jumps at Pearl using Bone Rush)

Solar jumps in front of Pearl using protect 

Solar: Run (Quiet but Serous) 

The barrier then falls Pearl tries to run but the Lucario cuts her off and tris to grab Pearl but he gets stopped by a hit from Solar's Swift attack. The Lucario then steps back and throws two Aura Spheres hitting Solar making them launching him towards the Ampharos. Pearl however gets launched and lands on the other side of the room breaking the shelf that was there. The Lucario then turns back to Solar and sees the Lucario heading towards them.