Two of Three: Part 6

[Hey everyone sorry for the lack of uploads life has hit pretty hard lately but here is part 6 of two out of three I will be starting to upload more often now so hope that amkes up for my absents. also it is a little shorter and I'm sorry for that as well but anyways hope you enjoy it. sorry for any errors let me know of them and ill fix it]

A few days after seeing RIn, Bolt, and Molly. Solars family went home back to sunny town. Frost hasn't recovered yet since the incident and Black still is angry at Solar and Pearl is still angry with Black. During that time Trace asked Pearl and Solar to join his rescue team. Solar was reluctant to join but he did after Pearl said yes which surprised him. However after a few missions Solar grew to really like it and pearl revealed she said yes cause she wanted Solar to do it cause she knew he would like it. Preventing events like his past made him feel better about his past. Currently the team is walking through town a few months after forming the team.

Pearl: I can't believe we already Silver Rank

Trace: Yeah we make a good team. Maybe after we report back to HQ we could stop for lunch.

Solar:(rolls eyes, and hits trace lightly in the head)

Trace: Hey!!

Pearl: As a team yes but you and I.....never (smile)

Trace:Awww ok i guess

Pearl: Why do you want a girlfriend so much anyways.

Trace: (shrugs)

Solar: (Lets just go)

Pearl: Solar lookout

Solar: (bumps into somemon)

???: I'm sorry wait a minute you the Silver rank rescuers Solar, and Pearl

Solar: (nods)

Pearl: Yeah, I'm Pearl and this is Trace.

Silvia: Hi, my name is Silvia (makes a cute pose)

Trace: Soo cute (in a trance)

Solar: (Hits trace again)

Trace: Hey what was that for

Solar:...(looks at trace)

Trace: ok never mind but anyways would you like to make be go to lunch with me (asked Silvia)

Silvia: no sorry I don't want to date anyone who falls in love with me for my looks.

Trace: (heart broken) No rejected again.

Silvia: do you all find me cute (Poses again)

Solar:..... Not really, can we just go now

Pearl: (reads solar's mind) Solar shes being nice you can't say that to her.

???: there you are, dad would I've turned me into a popsicle if anything happened to you.

Silvia: Big brother I'm fine

Solar: Big brother (sad, starts to tear up)

Pearl: Solar its alright (hugs solar)

Silvia: Is something wrong?

Pearl: Yeah but it's something private.

Silvia: I understand but lets us hang out sometime (hopeful eyes)

Pearl: sure

Siliva: (whispers to pearl) I need your help with something if you're willing to meet me at the fountain tomorrow at noon.