Two out of Three: Part 7

Pearl and the newly evolved Solar are now at their front door. {also quick reminder Solar talks with Pearl with his thoughts since she can read his mind }

Pearl: Solar relax. I'm sure mom and dad will be happy.

Solar: But what if they don't, what if they wanted me to be a umbreon or a vaporeon or jolteon

Pearl: (light smacks Solar to slap him out his trace of painiced thoughts) Solar calm down everything will be fine

Solar:.....

Pearl: Let's just get this over with so you can relax and stop over reacting like you have been lately.

Solar: (reluctantly nods)..

Pearl: (opens door) Mom, dad and you come here for a minute

Blaze: Yes pearl ? (head peeks around the corner of the next room)

Pearl: I found Solar and he wants to show you something

Blaze: (looks at Solar)Wait Solar is that you ?

Solar: (Nods)

Blaze: You evolved into a Flareon, you look so adorable. (hugs him)

Solar:(blushed from embarrassment) Mom

Blaze:(shocked) Solar your so adorable when you're embarrassed

Solar:(uses his new fluff to hide his face)......

Blaze: come on, let's go inside. I'm sure your father will be happy as well.

Solar: i'm sure he will

Blaze: wait a second, how did you evolve ?

Solar: oh no what do I say I can't tell her we almost dies

Pearl: Oh you remember those stolen stones we found on a mission, he returned them and for our reward the store owner let him choose a stone to use.

Blaze: Oh that was kind of him. I'm so proud of you evolution Solar (hugs him)

Solar: (Hugs back)

Blaze: Let go inside brian should have dinner ready now

They all walk inside and Brian is happy for Solar. During dinner Brian asked both of them what their plan for the future is. Pearl says she wants to make a house and have all the eeveelutions there. Solar doesn't have an answer for brian yet. When they finish with dinner, Solar and Pearl go to their rooms to go to sleep for the night. Pearl asked Solar if he would join and be the Flareon in her house. Solar nods and hugs her before he goes to his own room for the night.

The next day Solar and Pearl are walking thought the town find some other members for the house.

Pearl: So if I want to have every eeveelution in our house we will need at least 8 bedrooms as well as an extra incase we have a guest as well as every other room a functioning house needs this could get really expensive real quick.

Solar: (Shrugs) You will need to find the mons for it as well.

Pearl: Well I got me and you that covers Flareon and Espeon. We know a Vaporeon. I'm sure if Stella evolved into what she wanted she would be a sylveon now and I'm sure she would like to join. So that's 4 of 8.

Solar: (remembers about frost) Sis

Pearl: (Shocked) Yes, Solar

Solar: (shyly) I-I would like to visit frost