Two out of Three: Part 2

All right Everyone Part Two is here I hope you all enjoy it and I am Sorry for any errors. other than that enjoy :D

Later that same night with Flare...

Blaze was siting in the room they let Flare use at her house with Flare Asleep on her fluff. She had stay near Flare since he had a nightmare earlier and he will not let her go so she stayed in his room. 

Brian enters the room.

Brian: Is he finally Asleep ?

Blaze: After a lot of tears yes. He was so scared he was shaking out of fear as he was crying. Honesty I am scared to know what happened to him. 

Brian: At least he is asleep for now, but I you should get some sleep queen fluff. 

Blaze: I will sleep in here with him for not just in case he wakes up.

Flare: (Asleep) Uugh (Starts shaking)

Blaze: (Noticed Flares Shaking) Shhhhh its okay your safe now, no one can hurt you.

Flare seemed to calm down and sleep peacefully after Blaze spoke. 

Brian: Ok, I will see you in the morning.

The Next Morning....

Brian and Pearl have woken up and Brain is making everyone breakfast. Pearl started eating but Blaze and Flare were still in his room.

Brain: Pearl can you got get your mom from Solarflare's room.

Pearl: Solarflare ?

Brian: The Eevee from the pokemon center we brought home with us.

Pearl: Oh ok.

Pearl went into the room that had Blaze and Solarflare in it.

Pearl: Mom wake up (Shaking Blaze a little)

Blaze woke up but Flare didn't from Pearls actions.

Blaze: (YAWN) Moring Pearl. You can go now I can wake him up.

Pearl: Ok mom, but breakfast is ready.

Blaze: Solarflare it's time to wake up. (Shakes him slightly)

Flare: (sleep talk) .......sis......let me sleep......... a little more

Blaze: Solarflare breakfast is ready.

Flare slowly woke up but slightly teary eyed but he looked into Blaze's eyes. He felt something he never felt when he looked into her eyes. 

Flare: (quietly) can....can I....

Blaze: Can I what ?

Flare: (quietly)  Can I call you .....you mommy ?

Blaze was shocked at what he said.

Blaze: I need to talk to Brian my husband first ok, but how about we go get breakfast. 

Flare nodded and followed Blaze to eat breakfast.

The enter the dining room of Blaze's house

Blaze: Brain come with me.

Brian: Ok.