Journal Entry: One

Journal entry: ---ar----li-

There was something odd that I had found

After sending Shu off to study, I took time of my own to take my mind off a few things, ignoring any distractions

I went out of the gates of the Manor. I wanted to take a walk. If you asked me, I deserved it

However, I met someone while I was gone

~

"Wait!"

Before the person could look up, a being collided with them as they fell to the ground. A small groan came from the person on top. They sat up and looked down as the person below them opened their dead, strict eyes.

They smiled "Hi!"

~

A Woman. With curled hair, and wide eyes

She had nothing but a smile on her face

She was odd

I don't like her at all

~

The person below them glared at the Woman "Get off of me! How dare you!"

The Woman quickly got up and dusted off her clothes, holding out her hand "Sorry for that. I had to" The person stood and shook her dress off, then looking down to the Woman's clothes "What on Earth are you wearing?"

The Woman smiled "I made it! Pretty sharp, eh?" She had on brown shorts that went to her knees with suspenders and calf high socks, all with a white button up that was tucked in as she had on a brown beret. She made a small pose as the Woman before her stared at the hat "A Beret. Are you from France?"

The Woman shook her head before tilting her head "Actually...I'm not sure where I'm from. I just know I'm not from here. I think I'm an Immigrant" The blonde Woman blinked owlishly at her "How do you not know"

The Woman shrugged "I don't know. But, I just popped up here out of nowhere. Last thing I remember was sleeping on a Boat"

~

She is not aware as to where she is from

She is very energetic and annoying in my opinion

~

The Woman looked behind the blonde and smiled "Oh, good. You didn't get stomped on" The other Woman looked back, seeing a bright purple Chrysanthemum.

The blonde kept her stoic face as she watched her walk to the flower "Why would you care for that thing. It will die overtime either way, nothing lasts forever"

"Then I will make it"

The Woman looked over its petals with a smile

"I want this flower to last forever. It is one of my favorites"

A scoff was heard "Its a simple flower. It has no meaning" The Woman stood "Well. It does to me. Sorry to disappoint, Friend" The blonde narrowed her eyes "Friend.."

The Woman nodded "Yup! My name is C---mi----ia. What's yours?"

They both stared at each other, the blonde simply not caring for anything that this odd Woman had said.

So, she walked past her, going back to the Manor

Making sure to stomp on the flower, dragging her foot a bit and kick some dirt back.

~

She seems to take in value of things that won't even last

The typical Human

There will be a few of these

I wonder if any of you can find out the name that's blurred out:3