good girl

this goes out to dracoshubbywubby.

disclaimer: I know this is not exactly what you requested but when I started writing it just seemed so cringey to me bc Im a horrible writer and I didn't want you to be that disappointed. so this is kind of on the lines of  what you asked for but it's not if that makes sense. also, draco isn't an absolute asshole in this believe it or not lmao. Also I know this took such a long time but I've been loaded with schoolwork but im trying to fit this in the best I can. im really sorry btw I do really appreciate y'all. anyways I completely understand if you don't like it so don't worry about hurting my feelings. ill be fine. anyway, let me know.

this is over 4000 words so I suggest you scroll to the smut if you want ion know.

Zara POV

my skirt bounced lightly against my skin as I walked through the long halls of Hogwarts. I was heading to my next class which was potions. my favorite.

my head was held high but I wasn't exactly paying too much attention to where I was walking and before I knew it, my books were on the ground, as was i. I groaned as I felt my back harshly hit the pavement.

"oh my god I'm so sorry"

I knew that voice all too well. Draco Malfoy.

He was very well known around school for his wealth and being on the quidditch team. also for sleeping with almost every girl in the school.

I'm not gonna lie, he is very attractive and very sweet from the few encounters we've had before but besides that I've never actually talked to him. why would I? I'm in gryfindor and he's in slytherin.

its almost unheard of around here for guys like him to even talk to girls like me.

he reached his hand out fir me to take and I gladly accept, standing up on my feet. he picked my books up for me before I could and handed them to me.

"you good?"

I nod and take the books from his hands. I'm never usually shy. I'm actually a very social person but when it comes to draco my whole body freezes and I can never seem to look him in the eyes.

just something about his stare is so intimidating, I hate it.

As I was about to walk away I felt draco grip hip tightly and pull me towards him so I was standing in front pf him again. his other hand tugged lightly at my skirt causing me to furrow my eyebrows.

"it was pulled up too high" he said loud enough for only me to hear.

"oh, um...thanks." I mumbled

he nodded and let go of me and taking a step back as if on queen, the bell range and I let out a sigh of relief before standing up straight as I was before.

"I gotta get to class so... see you later" I waved before spinning on my heels and walking in the opposite direction of him.

I didn't;t hear his footsteps fade away. in fact I heard them get closer. I glanced over my shoulder and saw him walking close behind me but keeping his distance. I faced forward and couldn't help but smirk.

"following me now, huh?"

"I have the same class as you, potions? he said.

heat instantly rose to my cheeks and I mentally cursed myself. I forgot I have potions with him. fuck.

I waked inside the classroom as did draco and I guess I wasn't as late as I though I was gonna be, there's no one here except for me and drake and a few other students. I went to my usual seat in the back and sat down, sitting my books down on the desk.