gone

I'll be making more than one parts of this, don't worry.

Y/n POV

"I miss him" I cried.

"I know y/n. I miss him too. He was a good boy but he's in a better place now" My mom said, a sniffle following shortly after.

"I'll give you some space," she said and gave my leg a light rub before walking out of my room.

I laid on my bed and curled in a ball. He's gone he's gone. I miss him so much. I just can't believes he's gone. It doesn't feel real.

*Flashback*

I giggle as draco gives me butterfly kisses all over my face and neck.

"I...love...you...so...much," he saud in between kisses.

I smiled as my stomach did multiple flips. "I love you too baby." I wrap my arms loosely around his neck.

He lifts his head and looks at me. "Never leave me" he blurted.

I looked at him and furrowed my brows. "I would never," I said. He pulled me on his lap and wrapped his arms around me.

"Promise me you'll always stay with me, always stay by my side," he said.

"I promise, but only if you promise me the same thing, " I says looking deep in his eyes as he did the same.

"I promise," he said and pressed his lips against mine.

"mmm" he mumbles against my lips. "Mary me" he mumbles against my lips. I pull away and look at him.

"Okay," I smile. He smiles widely.

"Okay," he repeats  and smashes his lips against mine again.

He lays me down on the bed and hovers over me. "I love you Mrs. Malfoy" he whispers in my ear before giving it a light kiss.

I smiles at the name he called me as the butterfly's started to form in  my stomach.

"And I love you, Mr. Malfoy" I whispered and pulled his face down only for his lips to meet mine.

*End of Flashback*

I started crying harder. We had the rest of our life planned out. We were going to get married. Have 2 kids, a girl, and a boy. WE even had their names picked out. But he's gone.

He lied.

He broke his promise. He left me. Fuck, I miss him so much already and it's only been a few hours.

Draco was the love of my life, he was and is the one for me. I don't believe in that 'love at first sight' shit bit when I met Draco, I knew we were going to be together forever.

Things change.

I don't think I'll ever love anyone else but him.

I bury my face in the pillow to try and silence my loud cries but they only seem to get louder by the second.

"Y/n"

Blaise.

I didn't bother looking up. I kept my face buried in the pillows and pull the blanket over my head.

"Y/n I'm so sorry," he says and I felt the bed dip down.

"Y/n talk to me please," he says. I could hear the sadness in his voice. I need to talk to someone. I sat up and looked at him. His eyes were red and his cheeks were puffy.

He's been crying.

Of course he's been crying. Draco was his best friend. He meant so much to him.

"I-I m-m-miss hi-him s-so m-much" I sobbed.

"I know y/n I miss him too, so much," he said and sniffled.

I look up at him and see the tears that were in his eyes were now rolling down his cheek.

I feel so bad for him. He lost his best friend.

He scooted closer to me and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest. I wrapped my arms around him and bury my head in his chest.

"He b-broke h-his promise. H-he left m-me. A-alone" I whimpered.

"Oh, y'n, you're not alone. You know that." he said softly.

I sighed.

"He did leave me with something" I sniffled

"What's that?" he whispered and ran his fingers over my hair softly.

"I'm pregnant."