40

"Uh, Uncle Kookie. Tell me what it is?" Jin teased his boyfriend who had his hands wrapped around Jinnie's eyes. After their love making session, Jungkook informed him about the surprise. And that was the reason why Jinkook couple were now walking to the destination.

Jungkook had planned this surprise for his baby for a long time. He wanted to do this once his Jinnie come back from Japan. Though Jin limped a little he didn't mind it. Since he was very eager to see the surprise.

Jin couldn't find any sorts of music or flower smell. He thought his Uncle Kookie was going to propose him normally. But to him it didn't matter. He wanted to be his Uncle Kookie's officially.

"You ready, baby?" Jungkook asked near Jin's ears making it red by the closeness. Jin nodded like a good boy and blinked his eyes open when he felt the hands getting disappear from the grip.

The sudden bright light made Jin to flutter his eyes open few times, and he took time to adjust with the light. His jaw dropped when he saw the wordings in front of his eyes. He closed his mouth with his hands in shock and looked beside to see his boyfriend having a proud smile.

"You like it?" Jungkook asked unsurely but he got an answer by how tight his baby Jinnie was hugging him.

"Y-You. I-I didn't expect this, Uncle Kookie." Jin was a crying mess by seeing the gift he got. His eyes got blurry by the tears in his eyes. But the words with the decoration lights stood proudly.

"JinKookie's Sports Training Center."

Jin never did he expect his boyfriend to give such a big surprise. He had spoken with his Uncle Kookie about his dream about running a training center for kids. He was sure that he wanted to train kids rather than adults. Jin thought he must look for buildings but seeing his Uncle Kookie who had already named the building made him jump in joy.

Jin broke the hug and chuckled when he felt his boyfriend's hands wiping away his tears.

"I-I thought you will propose me, Uncle Kookie. B-But this was unexpected." Jin said with a light chuckle and hugged his boyfriend happily. Though he was disappointed a little, he loved the gift that his Uncle Kookie had given him.

"Well, you weren't wrong baby." Jin's eyes furrowed in confusion by his Uncle Kookie's words. He broke the hug and looked at his boyfriend who was giving him a bunny smile. But his furrowed eyebrows lit up high when he saw Jungkook kneeling down on the floor with one knee.

"Jinnie, my baby. I am not good with words. I don't know how to explain my feelings to you whenever you are with me. But I want to prove you how much you mean to by my actions. I-I wish to propose like others, how they say romantically, an-"

"Shhhhh" Jungkook was cut of by his Jinnie who knelt down to his height and caressed his Uncle Kookie's cheeks that was filled with tears.

"Uncle Kookie, if you just put a ring on my finger, I would be freaking happy. I don't need any words or romantic lines to impress me. Y-You are all I need. Now stop crying and give me the ring."

Jin slapped on Jungkook's chest making his  boyfriend chuckle with a nod. Jungkook reached for his coat pocket where he had hid the ring for so long time. Jin smiled happily when he saw how beautifully his Uncle Kookie opened the velvet box.

"Kim Seokjin, my baby. Will you give your trust on me and travel with me through out our life journey? Will you marry your Uncle Kookie?" Jungkook asked nervously even when he knew the answer right away. Jin smiled through his tears and nodded his head continuously.

"Y-Yes, Uncle Kookie. Make me yours." Jin said happily and giggled when he saw how the diamond ring perfectly fitted his ring finger. It was cute and lovely.

Jungkook smiled proudly by seeing the ring on his Jinnie's finger. He looked at his Jinnie who was already looking at him with eyes full of happy tears. Jungkook pulled his Fiance for a sweet kiss, and were smiling through out their kiss.

With three last pecks, both broke away from their kiss with their foreheads touching each other.

"Thank you so much for accepting me, Jinnie." Jungkook said while his fingers were slowly tracing the ring on his Fiance's finger. Jin smiled by the innocent statement.

"I have been waiting for this moment, Uncle Kookie. Now we can have our own family."

Jin whispered and hugged his fiance tightly by feeling about his dream had come true finally. Having his Uncle Kookie as officially his and vice versa. He never cared about the way of proposal, he only cared about the person.

And when the person was his Uncle Kookie, it was all mattered to him. He didn't need any romantic lines or background. Jungkook was not a pro in dating or proposing. He was a man who indulged himself in work and never cared about his love life.

Seeing him coming out of his shell, and giving his heart by trusting his baby Jinnie was what felt romantic for Jin. Being with his Uncle Kookie was enough for Jin in his life.