Uncle Kookie's and baby Jinnie's journey

"Nnnghh~Uncle Kookie, it's almost time. Jina will come anytime." Jin whined and almost moaned when his husband was busy in leaving kisses all over his neck. Jin gripped on the kitchen counter and rolled his head back when he felt his husband dry humping him by back hugging.

Jin turned his side and pulled his husband for a hot kiss by their teeth and lips clashing each other. Jungkook's grip on his Jinnie was getting tight and he groaned when his husband was pushing himself over his boner.

Jin moaned and rubbed himself over his husband. Jungkook's hand sneaked into Jin's sweatpants only to groan by the wetness.

"U-Uncle Kookie~" Jin moaned lowly when he felt his husband's hand slowly palming his clothed cock. Jin's one hand was busy in pulling Jungkook's hair while the other hand was placed on his husband's veiny one which was palming him slowly.

The couple jumped in their place when they heard their door bell ringing. Jungkook cursed lowly making Jin giggle by his cuteness.

"I told you, Uncle Kookie." Jin turned around and slapped on his husband's arms who in return pouted a little. But the Jinkook couple couldn't speak further since the door bell was ringing continuously.

"Coming!!" Jin shouted and jogged to open their house door. His smile brightened when he saw his daughter Jina giggling cutely by jumping and clapping with her small hands. He smiled when he saw his mother-in-law admiring her grand daughter.

"Mwwommy!" Jeon Jina jumped on her mother's leg who was laughing loudly.

"Awww, my baby. How was your day with your grandmother?" Jin asked his daughter who was nodding her head excitedly with her big doe eyes. Jin was in awe by seeing how his daughter exactly looked like his husband.

"It wwas niicee thwere." Jeon Jina said happily making Jin giggle happily.

"Welcome mother. Please come inside." Jin asked his mother-in-law who in return shook her head with a smile.

"That's okay, Jin. I need to go to the company. I will see Jungkook there." With that Mother Minji left before giving a sweet kiss to Jeon Jina.

"Aww there is my darling!" Jina shouted happily when she heard her father's voice. Jina jumped down from Jin and ran towards her father who was having his hands open already.

Jina hugged her father and was giving angelic giggles when her father lifted her in his arms.

"Oh no! Not again. Daddy, let her get changed first." Jin cutely warned his husband who gave a small pout. In front of his daughter, Jin made sure to call his husband as "Daddy."

"Yes dwaaddy. I am alweready threwwe years old, I can cwhange." Jina said while smiling proudly making his father nod at her reply. Jungkook could see the bunny teeth showing outside.

Jeon Jina was an angel inside and out. Everyone loved her for being so active and bubbly. Though her face resembled Jungkook, she was a little Jinnie.

It's been almost six years since the Jinkook couple had been married. They both were happy when Jin was pregnant with their first child, Jeon Jina.

Though Jin had mood swings and there were times where Jungkook was made to sleep outside. But when he held his daughter for the first time, all his pain was worth it.

Jungkook was crying so hard by holding his just born daughter, who had her eyes closed and yawning cutely. His heart melted when his daughter held his pinky finger tightly just like his baby Jinnie.

Jin was happy that his daughter was born all healthy and well. The couple loved spoiling their daughter with lots of love and gifts. Her grandparents the Vmin couple always took her out with them during weekends.