20

Jungkook didn't know how long he had been crying. He just didn't feel like he could go to his house. And that was the reason why he had parked his car in the park where Jin and he just went for walk.

Jungkook was in his car crying his heart out while clutching on the steering wheel. He felt heart broken. After all these years, he felt the love that he had been longing for.

And the person who gave him love was snatched away from him within a day. He cursed himself for being so unlucky. He never cried this much when Taehyung married Jimin.

Right now his heart was captivated by his baby Jinnie. And he wished to be with his Jin. His heart ached everytime thinking about Jin. He didn't know how or what Jin was doing. Jungkook sniffled his cries and wiped his tears when he heard his ringtone.

His hands were shaking when he looked at the caller id.

"Taetae"

Jungkook gulped by the caller name, and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion whether he should attend the call or not. But he was also afraid that something had happened to his Jin or Jimin.

Jungkook swiped the answer button and placed it near his ears before answering.

"H-Hello, Tae."

"Jungkook, please come to our house. We need to talk."

Jungkook didn't know what to do. He was having dilemma whether to go and meet his friends or not accept their invitation. But the following words were enough for Jungkook to start the engine and ride his car to Jin's house.

"It's about Jin."

--

Jimin was softly brushing his son's hair, who was sleeping beautifully. His heart broke by seeing his Jin crying in his sleep. Jimin couldn't blame his son for this behavior, since he knew that Jin got it from him.

Jimin could see his 18 year old self in his son. This is how he behaved when his parents didn't allow him to marry his love, Kim Taehyung. He was heart broken, and wanted to run away from the place where they denied his love.

"Papa is sorry, Jinnie. I am sorry I behaved just like my parents. I-I promised I would never be like them. But I can feel their pain how they would have felt when I was just like you. But I am not going to let your heart break, baby."

Jimin slowly kissed on his son's cheeks, and let his tears fall on his baby's face. The love which he had for Jin blinded Jimin to see the love that Jin had for Jungkook. As a mother, Jimin got hurt and terrified when the other said he was going to date.

Jimin looked aside to see his husband knocking on the door softly.

"Jungkook is here, baby." Taehyung mouthed making Jimin nod for his husband. He knew what he wanted to do.

"J-Just be with him, Tae. I will bring Jin with me." Taehyung did like his husband told and waited for his family to come to the living room.

Jimin wiped his tears off, and got up from the bed. He knew that Jin could never sleep peacefully with the heart break. He slowly shook his baby's broad shoulder making Jin lightly stir in his sleep.

"Jinnie baby, please get up." Jimin gently whispered in his baby's ears. He could see Jin furrowing his eyebrows and his closed eyes trying to open.

Jin opened his eyes slowly and rubbed his eyes with back of his hands. He cutely yawned and looked at his father standing beside his bed.

When his eyes locked on his father, he immediately laid on the bed by showing his back to his father. He wanted to show his father that he was still mad at him. Jimin could only chuckle by his son's behavior.

"Aren't you gonna come with me?" Jimin asked gently and earned a head shake from his son. Jimin knew what he must do. He leaned down and whispered in Jin's ears,

"Your Uncle Kookie is down waiting for us. Should I say you didn't want to come?"

And that was enough for Jin to open his eyes wide and sit up on his bed. He looked at his father in disbelief who was giving his eye smile.

"A-Are you serious, father? U-Uncle Kookie is waiting for me?" Jimin giggled and ruffled his son's fluffy hair while nodding to his son's question.

Jin giggled through his tears that he didn't know when he started to cry. Jimin saw his son rushing to the bathroom and washing his face.

"Just like me." Jimin shook his head with a smile plastered over his face. He sighed heavily with the thought that was running in his mind.

"I-I just hope my decision is not wrong." Jimin thought to himself and saw his son coming out from the bathroom with a pink face. He waited for his son to fresh himself up, and smiled by seeing his son all ready.

Before Jimin could step out, he looked at his son who was standing behind him. Jimin knew Jin could be stubborn sometimes, but he was really a good kid. Jimin and Jin made their to the living area and saw Jungkook and Taehyung waiting for them.

Before Jimin could speak, Jin ran into Jungkook's arms who immediately engulfed him in a big hug. Both Jin's and Jungkook's eyes were filled with happy tears by knowing that their loved one was finally in their arms.

This is where they belonged.

They didn't know how long they had been hugging and crying happily, the Vmin couple kind of felt like a third wheel there.

"It's really a great reunion. But can we have a talk first?"

Jimin's words made Jinkook couple to realize what they were doing. Jin and Jungkook broke their hug and looked at Jimin who was biting his lips nervously. Jungkook gulped by what they were going to say.

Taehyung and Jimin asked Jungkook to sit with them to have a conversation. The four were sitting on the sofa by facing each other. The tension was in the air, and by every second it was only increasing.

Jimin cleared his throat gaining other's attention. Taehyung smoothly caressed his husband's hands assuring him it was okay. Jimin breathed in and out before looking at Jungkook who was nervously waiting for the other to speak.

"I-I want to apologize for my behavior, Jungkook. I-It's wrong of me to accuse you and insult you in the first place. I-I didn't know what took me, but I overreacted and you don't deserve this. I know nothing can be taken back, and the hurt is still fresh for you. But please do understand that I spoke because I was worried about our Jin."

Jungkook smiled by hearing "Our Jin." He was happy that Jimin still considered him in a family. Though the words hurt Jungkook, what hurt him more was not being able to be with his baby.

"Yes, I would also apologize for my husband's behavior. He was just being a over protective mother."

Jungkook and Jimin chuckled by Taehyung's words. Jin was equally surprised by seeing his parents apologizing. Never did he expect this would happen.

A/N: Neither did I, Jin. Maybe, maybe this is all a dre--. Yes it should be.🙄🙄