8

Jin's POV:

Everything was going perfect. And this lady had to come now?

I can't allow anyone to take Uncle Kookie away from me. I had dreamed of this for every fucking day in my life.

That was the reason why I was standing on the other side of the door without locking it completely. I didn't know how long I had been holding the door knob, but I was carefully listening to the conversation.

"What if that old bitch tries to take Uncle Kookie away from me? I shouldn't have let her inside." I thought and never moved from the place. I thought Jungkook's mother would tell something making me not to come here.

But what I heard broke my heart.

I didn't expect such a scene inside the office. Every words that Jungkook's mother spoke was true. Had my Uncle Kookie was married, by now he would be having a son at my age.

For the first time why do I feel different? All these years I was after my Uncle Kookie for what?

For sex? For money? Or For love?

Love was something which was soon for my age.

What did I have for Uncle Kookie?

I decided to name it as a desire.

A deep desire for my Uncle Kookie.

But what if now Uncle Kookie tries to date someone other than me? I could feel my hands trembling that was holding the door knob. I could hear soft cries of Uncle Kookie and mother Minji.

But why do I feel angry?

Why was this lady corrupting my Uncle Kookie's mind?

I gripped on the door knob tightly while thinking about how to stop Uncle Kookie from dating someone. My thoughts were soon disturbed when I felt some movements inside the office room.

Without wasting time, I quickly took a run, away from the door to not get any suspicious around me. I soon hid behind the nearby table, and peeked my eyes up to see the situation. Uncle Kookie was hugging mother Minji, and I cursed since I couldn't hear what they were speaking.

I left a sigh, when I saw mother Minji walking on the corridor, while Uncle Kookie walked back inside his room.

"What are you? A spy?"

I flinched by the sudden voice behind me, and jumped up with my hands on my heart. I turned around and saw the fucker Park Hyungshik giving out his ugly smirk.

I wished I could rip his head off and play football with Uncle Kookie.

"Are you playing tag with your uncle?" I rolled my eyes by his silly question.

What am I five?

I looked back to see Uncle Kookie's office door being still closed. I wonder what was he doing inside.

I looked at Park Hyungshik back, and gave a small wink at him. Though I planned to use him, I felt like he was useless. I don't need anyone.

I, Kim Seokjin is more than enough to have my Uncle Kookie in my pinkie.

I decided not to waste my time with this horny old shit, and started to jog towards my room. I gently knocked on the door while waiting for Uncle Kookie to respond something. Finally, I felt my heart beats when I heard a soft "Come in" after eleven seconds.

I twisted the door knob, and walked inside without forgetting to lock it behind me. I felt like that Hyungshik guy would disturb us. I looked at Uncle Kookie who was sitting on the sofa with his head leaned back and hands rubbing his temples.

Without hesitation, I walked towards him, and sat beside the empty place. He opened his glossy eyes  when he felt the dip on one side of the sofa. I felt something break inside my heart, when I saw my Uncle Kookie's eyes filled with dried tears.

"U-Uncle Kookie" I whispered softly while reaching my hands over his puffed cheeks. I didn't know why, but I felt like I needed to do this. I softly caressed his cheeks and wiped the tears away with my fingers.

I could see him leaning in my touch and closing his eyes while trying so hard not to cry.

"It's okay to cry, Uncle Kookie. I-It's your Jinnie." I assured him only to see myself engulfing into a big hug. It took me five seconds to recollect what just happened. Uncle Kookie was crying his heart out while hugging me tightly.

I have never been in this situation, but seeing my Uncle Kookie like a broke man made a pang in my heart. I flinched a little when I felt him nuzzling his nose on my neck, and sniffling his cries.

I did only one thing that I could give him. An embracing hug. I softly brushed his clothed back and whispered sweet words to him. I could feel Uncle Kookie's body trembling a little and he was trying to get himself back.

But I knew not everyone are strong as they portray to be. And Uncle Kookie was one of a kind, who would look tough, but a baby by his heart.

My hands slowly reached his soft hair, and brushed smoothly. I stiffened when I felt his hot breath fanning near my neck.

My sensitive spot, that I just found out it now.

"Why Jinnie? Just why am I alone? I-I always feel sad whenever I see a couple or children. You think, I never thought about marrying someone, Jinnie. Fuck, I do. I-I want someone to love me, care for me, and have children with me. I-I so badly wanted to have family but n-now it's too late. I-I mean who will date a guy around his 40's right?" I heard him chuckle lightly while saying silly things.

I mean seriously what's wrong with this guy? Can't he see my desire for him? I am practically begging him to take me and make his, but this 40 years old dumb guy can't even understand my signal.

"Don't say that Uncle Kookie. You are hot and handsome. Y-You just don't know that. I bet everyone wants to be with you."

I could feel him breaking our hug, and I slowly leaned back to see his face which was red with stained tears.

"Y-You think so?" I smiled when I saw him lightly tilting his head like a baby. I pinched his nose cutely and giggled by his small pout.

"I will never lie, Uncle Kookie. It's never too late. You can find the one your heart wants. But only if you are ready to give it to that special one." I smiled in relief when I saw my favorite bunny smile plastering over his face.

I didn't know how long we were in this position, I gulped when I saw his eyes boring glances at me. Without my conscious I leaned front a little when I saw Uncle Kookie leaning towards me.

Especially towards my lips where his eyes were locked into.

And within seconds, I felt Uncle Kookie's lips locked on mine.