6

Jungkook choked his moan when he felt his little Kookie starting to wake up from his sleep. His hands held Jin's petite waist tightly making the other to stop jumping on his lap.

"J-Jinnie what the hell are you doing?" Jungkook hissed a little and looked around only to see people giving them disgusting glances at them. He gulped by other's assumptions but soon he felt Jin touching his cheeks.

Jin cupped Jungkook's cheeks and made the other to look at his eyes. Jungkook gulped by the intense glare of Jin that was doing something to his heart. Jungkook could feel his heart beats raising fast and he didn't know why. It was just a simple touch yet it felt like it was all he craved for all these years.

The look that Jin was glaring at him was all he wanted to have with his husband.

"Uncle Kookie." Jin said softly like a melting cotton candy, and Jungkook's heart was melting too. Jungkook waited for his baby Jinnie to speak further more.

"Please smile. Pretty please." Jungkook unexpectedly chuckled while seeing the cute pout which his Jinnie was making.

"Now, that's perfect." Jin grinned widely by seeing the bunny smile. He didn't like how others were looking at them but he also didn't want his Uncle Kookie to feel down. Before Jungkook could speak, Jin got up from his lap, and sat on the opposite chair.

Jungkook's worries vanished and all his mind was filled with Jin. He was kind of happy to see Jin trying to make him happy. He never thought Jin could make his heart beat fast like crazy. He loved how his baby Jinnie tried to make him happy and didn't ask any further questions regarding his best friend's words.

Soon Jin and Jungkook did a little shopping after filling their bellies. Both didn't know how the time ran fast. They both felt like they needed more time. 24hours wasn't enough for them.

"There's my baby." Jimin giggled happily when he saw his son jumping on his feet with handful of shopping bags.

"Aww Jungkook you are spoiling him too much." Jimin said in disbelief while shaking his head. In return Jungkook chuckled by his words.

"I am earning for whom? It's all for my baby Jinnie." Jungkook cooed at Jin and pulled his baby's cheeks who was having a cute pout.

Jimin and Taehyung were smiling happily while seeing their interaction. To them, Jungkook and Jin's relationship was so cute. Jin had spent his most of his time with Jungkook than with his parents. But the others didn't complain though.

"Why don't you come in and have a cup of coffee?"

Taehyung offered to which Jungkook politely declined. It had been a long day for both Jin and Jungkook and all they wanted was to sleep.

For Jin it was the best day in his life. He got to be with his Uncle Kookie, and was there for him to make him happy. For Jungkook, he didn't know how to describe about today. A lots of things had happened to him, and he wanted to forget everything.

That was the reason, why now Jungkook decided to get some drinks. No matter how much he tried, Yugyeom's words were still hurting him.

It's been twenty minutes since he came from dropping Jin at his house. All his mind and thoughts were filled with his best friend's conversation in the mall.

Without hesitation,Jungkook poured him a shot of liquor from his wine shelf and gulped in one shot. He scrunched his face with the bitter taste but with five more shots he got used to it. He could feel his worries leaving him a little and the alcohol was doing it's job very nicely.

He got up with a wine glass in one hand, and walked to his bedroom while loosening his tie with other hand. Jungkook's house was not a mansion but a place where minimum seven could live together. With his hard work and dedication towards his company, he had earned so much.