32

A/N: If any of you aren't comfortable in reading the smut, you can skip the chapters that have "~" this sign angels. There will be no story involved here except JinKookie's love making scene.

Jungkook slowly placed Jin on the comfy bed without breaking eye contact with his boyfriend. He looked for any discomfort but to his luck, Jin was already enjoying the feeling of being trapped under Jungkook.

Jungkook cupped Jin's cheeks making his boyfriend look at his eyes. He didn't want to do anything that hurt his baby.

"Jinnie, are you sure you want this?"

Jin smiled shyly and nodded to his boyfriend's question.

"Have never been this sure in my life, Uncle Kookie. I want you to have me all. And I want to have you all by myself." Jin whispered lowly making Jungkook show his famous bunny smile.

"I love you baby. Thanks for trusting me and loving me."

"I love you, Uncle Kookie." Jin purred while his fingers were playing with his boyfriend's soft hair. He could see his boyfriend enjoying the gentle touch and smiled by the sweet guy above him.

Jin yelped a little when he saw Jungkook lifting him up making him sit on the bed. He gulped hard when he saw his boyfriend unbuttoning his shirt slowly. It looked like he was strip teasing him. Jin almost moaned when he saw the strong muscles and abs of his boyfriend that was on display.

Jungkook smirked by the intense look that his Jin was giving by exploring his body. The arms were bulging out and veins were popping out making Jin whine lowly. He had never seen his Uncle Kookie shirtless. Even for practice he was wearing sleeveless tshirt.

But having Jungkook half naked made Jin go crazy. Jin eyes wandered above to lock with his boyfriend who was already smirking at him. Jin was falling in love with that smirk. It gave tingles to his body and made him feel weird and horny.

"Come on, baby. You want to be fully dressed while I make love to you?" Jin bit his lips and shook his head as a "No". He could feel his Uncle Kookie's hands tugging his shirt signaling him to remove it. With heavy shyness, Jin removed his shirt letting it fall on his shoulder.

Jungkook was feeling proud to see the ab lines that was forming on Jin's body. He was just getting trained a little but he worked hard for this.

Jin licked his lips when Jungkook stood up from the bed by unbuckling his belt. He gulped hard when he saw his boyfriend removing his pants along with his boxers leaving him naked infront of Jin.

Never did Jin expect his Uncle Kookie to be this big. But his hole was clenching around emptiness inside his boxers when his eyes locked with the big girth that was proudly staring at him.

The perfect v-line and the little pubic hair around the base made Jin to do many things. He wished to bury his face in that and taste it like it was his last drink. Without hesitation, Jin removed his belt and pulled his pants and boxers down by sitting on the bed.

He blushed instantly when he felt his Uncle Kookie approaching towards him. Jin gulped hard while looking at the front to have Jungkook's dick up so close. He looked up to see his boyfriend caressing his face softly. Jungkook  was standing at the foot of the bed and slowly brought Jin's hands towards his body, and made him to touch.

"Touch what's yours baby." Jungkook almost choked his moan when he felt the beautiful fingers tracing his ab lines and pinching the hardness of the muscles. He leaned his head back by enjoying the soft yet sinful touch of his boyfriend who was carefully rubbing his fingers on Jungkook's body.

"It's mine. Only mine, Uncle Kookie." Jin moaned when he buried his face on Jungkook's stomach and gave butterfly kisses on the six packs. Jungkook felt his cock twitching by the mention of his pet name Uncle Kookie.

He must feel dirty but instead it turned him even more.

Jungkook's hands slowly locked with Jin's hair and praising him to do anything with his body. All this time he was standing on the floor with Jin kneeling on the bed. He looked down to see his baby kissing his perfect V-line and licking it.

Jungkook's eyes rolled back by the immense pleasure of feeling Jin's tongue on his body. His eyes wandered over Jin's back body and groaned when he saw the two perfect ass cheeks that was calling for attention.

He bent down in half and groped the two fat cheeks making Jin moan by the harsh grip. Jin's tongue was wandering all over the Jungkook's v-line and his hands were gently gripping on to his boyfriend's thighs.

Jungkook loved the warmth around his dick and moaned a little when he felt something wet on his tip of the red cock. He groaned when he realized what it was. He felt Jin's hands wrapping around his big cock and gently pumping it.

Jin was enjoying his Uncle Kookie's taste and loved how salty his pre-cum was. Jin was slowly taking his boyfriend's cock in his mouth by savoring inch by inch. His other hand was playing with Jungkook's balls massaging smoothly. Jin slowly bent on his fours and was licking all the way from base to tip.

Jungkook rolled his eyes back by the pleasure he was feeling. He sucked his finger making it wet before circling his boyfriend's small hole that was clenching around nothing.

Jungkook had a perfect view of the virgin hole that was longing to be filled up with something. Without wasting his time, he decided to give the same pleasure for his boyfriend. Jungkook circled his wet fingers around the rim and slowly pushed inside only to see that the finger pushed in easily.

"You are loose baby." Jungkook moaned when he saw how tight Jin was clenching around his fingers. The velvety walls were sucking him really good and almost made it difficult to thrust.

"I-I fingered myself thinking about you, Uncle Kookie." Jin whispered while licking Jungkook's balls before sucking the big cock.

"Fuck, Jinnie. That's so hot baby." Jungkook's cock twitched by the sudden confession and he started to thrust his index finger inside the hole little faster.

Jin was moaning around Jungkook's cock and he loved how his Uncle Kookie's fingers reached all his sensitive places that his finger couldn't.

Jin choked a little when he felt his boyfriend thrusting his cock inside his mouth, literally mouth fucking him. Jin tightly grabbed Jungkook's thick thighs and allowed his Uncle Kookie to fuck his mouth. Jin's head was busy in bobbing up and down and he was drooling over his boyfriend's cock.

The saliva was rolling down from his lips and it was making a mess. But nothing bothered them. Jungkook was having his three fingers scissoring inside Jin's tight walls that was giving him warmth. Jin brought his other hands to his own dick and started to pump it faster with the speed of his blowjob.

"That's right baby, cum for me. Make a mess of yourself just by having your mouth around my cock."

Jin moaned and whined by listening to the dirty talk of his boyfriend. But strangely he loved it. It made him to come to the edge and his lips and jaw was starting to hurt by having the big cock inside his small mouth.

Soon within four seconds Jin spurted his cum on the bed and in his hands with Jungkook's finger inside his ass and cock inside his mouth. He had never felt this much pleasure when he fingered himself before.

But having his Uncle Kookie giving him pleasure made him go crazy and cum so hard for the first time. 

But Jungkook was nowhere to be near cumming. He wanted to enjoy this moment. He slowly removed his fingers and moaned when he licked his fingers off neatly. Jin was gasping for air and almost dropped on the bed on his stomach by the intense pleasure.

A/N: Will be continued~🙈

Double updates because I won't be able to update for the next day angels💜