12

Jin didn't believe when his Uncle Kookie told him that he was going to see someone. That night he cried so hard in the bathroom thinking of his uncle being with someone. He hated the fact to imagine Jungkook being with anyone.

He couldn't sleep peacefully and was having nightmares of Jungkook leaving him. But he knew he can't force Jungkook to like him. He very well knew Jungkook's feelings, but the other was stubborn. Jin had no idea why his Uncle Kookie didn't want them together.

Jin thought all these years he was lusting over his Uncle Kookie. But when he imagined of Jungkook being with someone, Jin's heart broke. He never knew he loved his Uncle Kookie so much.

And if this is what they called love, then Jin would be glad to admit his love for his Uncle Kookie.

It's been a week since that incident and Jin thought his Uncle lied.

But now by hearing his Uncle Kookie speaking with that sexy man made his blood boil more. Jungkook's mother had asked her friend's son to give a chance for her precious boy.

Jin gripped on the glass tightly while hearing  his Uncle Kookie's conversation with his blind date. He couldn't digest the fact that Jungkook was on actual date with someone other than him.

But it was true finally. Jungkook's mother had set up a blind date for her son. Well how could she not do it, when her son was the one who initiated it.

Jungkook didn't want his Jinnie to develop any feelings for him further more. And that was the reason why he had asked his mother to set a blind date.

Jin was thankful that his parents didn't lock their bedroom door while speaking with Jungkook on phone. Had they locked, Jin wouldn't have found out that his Uncle Kookie was going on date in this restaurant.

Jin bunked his college classes and had come here to see how the date goes. He still had classes in afternoon. He decided to go there after this so called date got over.

That was the reason why Jin was wearing a black hat and a mask to hide his identity. He was sitting behind his Uncle Kookie's table, and he could clearly smell the cologne of Jungkook. Jin had arrived the restaurant even before the dating couples. He made sure to sit behind them to eavesdrop their conversation.

And he didn't like how good they both were getting along.

"Uhm, Jungkook-shi. I never believed when my mother said, you were handsome. Indeed you are. I am glad I gave a chance for you" Choi Yeonjun said shyly while tucking his hair behind his ear. Jungkook blushed by the sudden compliment and scratched his neck to hide his shyness.

But what he didn't knew was there was someone who was ready to throw the hot soup on his beautiful date.

"Thank you. I really had a good time with you." Jungkook gave his bunny smile, and he didn't lie. That was the truth. Though he had unknown feelings for his baby Jinnie, he wanted to give a chance on someone. He thought he was all over Jin since he had spent most of his time with his baby.

"I-I did have a good time. You look so young to be a CEO, you know." Yeonjun chuckled making the smile on Jungkook's face disappear. He gulped by the statement.

"Didn't mother tell you about me?" Jin who was getting more anxious suddenly found the conversation interesting. He leaned back a little to hear it clearly.

"She had told me that you are a great person, and running a big company. That's really hard to work alone, but you have succeeded in it." Yeonjun smiled at Jungkook who didn't return any smile. All his mind was thinking about one thing.

Age.

"Yeonjun-shi, if you don't mind, can you tell me your age?" Yeonjun was taken aback by the sudden strange question.

"Uh, I-I am 21, is there any problem?" And that was enough for Jungkook to make his shoulders fall down in disappointment. He was literally again talking with a kid who had just finished his college.

Jin's eyes widened by the sudden confession.

"21? Bitch I am just three years younger than you." Jin thought to himself and waited eagerly for his Uncle Kookie to speak.

"There is nothing problem with you. I-It's just I am older than you."

Choi Yeonjun smiled by the words.

"I don't see any problem in that! I can call you hyung if you want." He shrugged his shoulders like it was nothing. But soon his eyes widened by hearing Jungkook's confession.

"I am 38."

"What?" Yeonjun stood up in his place making Jin and Jungkook jump by the sudden change in his behavior. Jungkook looked around and saw how the people were eagerly looking at the scene that was going on his table.

"Y-You can say no, if you want. J-Just don't raise your voice." Jin's heart broke while hearing his Uncle Kookie's shaky voice. He could tell his Uncle was embarrassed by the situation.

"I can say no? Hell I am going to say no. Don't you have sense that you are literally 20 years elder than me. Get some other ass for your horny dick. You asshole. I should have done some research before meeting you. God!!"

Jungkook felt pang in his heart by hearing such harsh words thrown at him. What hurt him the most was all those words were true. But Jungkook wouldn't have come here had he known his blind date's age.

"I-I apologize for wasting your time. P-Please sit down. I will cancel our date." Jungkook practically begged the other who somehow tried to calm himself down.

No one had ever hurt him and mocked him like this. The words hit him very hard making Jungkook's hands shake everytime when he typed his mother's number on his phone. He didn't want to get any more insult from his date, so he tried to call his mother to say it didn't work.

On the other side Jin was getting furious by the cheap behavior of Yeonjun. He gripped on his soup up and slowly stirred it with soup while controlling his anger.

"You better say it yourself, Mr.Jeon. Damn, you are old enough to be my father and you want to marry me? Don't you think you are being greedy and horny here?" Yeonjun left a dark and a teasing chuckle making Jungkook's eyes to form precious tears.

"That's it." Jin said to himself before getting up from his place. He made sure that his identity was secured. And he turned around with the bowl full of hot soup in his hands and walked casually.

Within few seconds, the soup was all over Yeonjun's thigh and the other was shouting from the hot burn.

"You bitch, stop th- Ahhh!" Jin made it look like he accidentally slipped his foot and spilled the hot soup on that mean guy.

"That's what you get for hurting my Uncle Kookie, you bitch." Jin thought to himself. Jin didn't apologize neither bowed at him. Without bothering about the reaction, he walked past him quickly hoping that his Uncle Kookie didn't notice him.

Inside the mask, Jin was smirking widely and his heart was feeling happy. He casually left the restaurant with a proud smirk on his face behind the mask.

"Y-Yeonjun-shi." Jungkook immediately cut the call and looked at Yeonjun with worries in his eyes.

Jungkook was shocked to see his date yelling and shouting at the masked man. It all happened within few seconds.He definitely noticed that the person who spilled the soup did it intentionally.

His eyes narrowed when it locked on the said person. The guy was walking while swaying his hips proudly like he had achieved something. Jungkook didn't know why but a slight relief and a small smile formed on his lips with a tear falling from his eyes.

No matter how much Jin tried to disguise his features, Jungkook would find his baby in any crowd. After all he was his baby Jinnie.

A/N: I deeply apologize for making Yeonjun as a bad shade here, angels😭😪😫But damn, I love the Jin in this chapter. Have never been happy while writing this part🥰🥰