Stabbed

"Jeez! Ann!" Drake exclaimed holding Anna's hand to prevent the mistake she was about to make.

"Drake?" She called weakly panting and staring at him in horror.

"It's me! What are you doing with a knife?" He asked staring at her confusedly.

"I...I thought it was him again" she replied in a shaky voice glancing down.

"Oh, Anna" he sighs and pulled her to his chest and hugged her. "I told you not to worry about whoever it is you think is stalking you, he can never do any harm to you."

"How would you even know that?" she asked tiredly.

"Because I'm right here to protect you" he whispered to her and kissed her head. He rubbed her back soothingly and she smiled and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"But weren't you suppose to be at work?" she asked.

"I couldn't think straight nor concentrate on my work because thoughts of you keep clouding my mind" he answered grinning.

She pulled away from him and stared at him in disbelief. "Don't tell me you told your boss you were leaving work just to come to see me because trust me you're already fired."

He laughed and shook his head. "No, I didn't say that. With Nicole, it was much easier, she's a better liar than me."

"Oh, poor Nicole, she's been painted a liar because of her good deeds" Anna guffaw and he shrugs laughing. "So, when are you returning to work?"

"Why? Expecting a guy?" he fakes a frown.

"Of course not! I just wanted to know if you're leaving any time soon or if you're staying longer" she replied pouting.

"Well... I'm spending tonight with you my princess" he touched her nose.

"For real?!" She half-exclaims with wide eyes and he nods.

"Yes! I couldn't wait till tomorrow to apologize for my behavior earlier this morning. So I had to make up for it and this was the only way I could think of doing so. And most of all, I'm here to protect you" he reached out for her cheek and cupped it.

"How did you know I was already home?" she asked.

"I first went to the ice cream store but your boss told me you went home already and that you weren't feeling well. What's the problem? Are you sick?" he asked touching her forehead and her neck.

She erupted into soft giggles. "I'm not sick, I'm very well. Well, it was just a lie I told him to leave there and get home on time."

He raised a brow at her and she laughed. "Nicole is a bad influence on you my princess. I'll tell her to stay away from you" he jokes and she burst into laughter.

"I dare you to tell her that and you'll eventually witness her shoving off your balls" she deadpans.

"Ahh. Don't tell me you're in support of that?" he whines.

"You'll see" she giggles and turnaround. "C'mon on in". She made way for him to come in and she shut the door closed.

"If you allow her to shove it off, you'll miss out you know" he wiggles his brow at her smirking, and Anna's cheek blushed in embarrassment.

"Stop being a perv" She hushed him and swats his chest be walking towards the kitchen.

"Aww, someone is shy" he teased following her behind and he grabbed her by the waist and held her still.

"Let me go, Drake" she giggles trying to struggle out of his grip.

"Your voice says it 'let me go' but your body is betraying your words. I dare you to deny it" he deadpans and kissed her neckline.