Almost Murdered

When Drake released Anna from his embrace she was still trembling. "Please don't leave me here he might come back for me" she begged gripping his shirt. He stared at her for a moment and a chuckle escaped his mouth.

"What do you mean he'll come back for you? Who is coming back for you?" he asked with open arms.

"He... that person I saw...he..."

"Ann! Stop being dramatic! You are just imagining things, there's no one out there. Have you been seeing a horror movie lately?" he interrupted.

"I've been seeing horror movies before now Drake and nothing like this has ever happened."

"I think you should stop seeing them."

"Drake this is no joke, he/she is out there waiting to get me!" She whisper-yelled.

"No, I disagree with you. If it means me going out there to prove it to you then I will. I'll be right back" he touched her cheek and headed out to glance around the surroundings.

He heave a long sigh when he found nothing and he went back inside. "Did you see him?" she rushed up to him.

"No. I told you no one was out there. Just relax, I guess you are stressed out. You should catch some sleep" he took her hand and held it.

"Do you think is an imagination?" she asked quietly.

"Yes. No one is trying to harm you. I mean why should anyone want to do that? You are a sweet angel that everyone is meant to love not hate. Don't think twice about being stalked. Okay?"

She stared into his eyes trying to believe that and she blinks and gave a nod. "I guess you are right."

"Of course I'm right" he grins and kissed her nose. "You can go back to the living room, I'll clean this up first and join you afterward."

"No, it's fine, let me do it" she replied.

"Can you let me do this?" he asked locking his gaze on hers.

She sighs and nods. "If you insist" came her reply and he smiled at her. "But I'm staying here with you to watch you sweep it all clean."

"Are you sure you are here to watch me or you are just being a scared baby?" he teased laughing and she grins widely.

"Don't make fun of me now" she pouted and he laughed more.

"Aww, look at that! So cute with a pout" he cooed stepping closer to kiss her but she dodged it.

"Your breath sucks" she jokes giggling and he fakes a frown.

"You just hurt my feelings. I'm going to show you the revenge that comes with it" he threatens and she raised a brow at him and took a step backward.

"Catch me if you can!" she half-yelled and ran out of the kitchen to the living room laughing while Drake chased after her.

"I'm going to kiss you if I catch you" he yelled as they both kept running around the couch.

"I dare you to catch me" she replied giggling. He surprised her by jumping off the couch and he got hold of her in his arms.

"No one dares me and go scot free" he wrapped his arms around her waist and turns her around while she kept giggling.

"What are you going to do now, huh?" she questions staring up at his face.

"You'll see" he replied and carried her bridal style. "With your permission, I'm taking you to your room," he let out and began walking to her room.

"But I didn't give you my permission" she forced a frown.

"Oh quit the fake frown it doesn't fit you," he said after stealing a glance at her. He opened the door to her room and walked inside and shut it closed with his leg.