Blood Lust - Chapter 19

A/N - IM SO SORRY GUYS I PROCRASTINATE TOO MUCH.

Also, It's Jordan Frye's Birthday today!!!! <3

Enjoy my Chapter!

------

Moments later, I found myself regaining my thoughts. My back was arched against the wall. I looked up at the two people in front of me.

"Are you... Okay?" Aimee asked.

"Sir, I think we should go home..." Toast said. I nodded, Still confused as to what was going on.

We traveled back, sitting silently in the car.

I stepped out of the car, heading straight to my office. I was in no mood to talk, I just wanted silence.
A few minutes later, I heard a knock on my door.

"Hm? Uh, Yeah, Come in," I said. The ginger haired ghost gently turned the door handle and peered in through the gap. Her green eyes glowed brightly, illuminating the office with a bright green light.

"...Johnny? Are you okay?" She asked softly.

"Mhm. Yeah, I'm... Fine," I replied, smiling a bit. Suddenly, Aimee opened the door, running to me and hugging me.

"... I hope so," She said with a smile, Before running out of my office again. I was shocked for a second, turning back around to my computer screen. I looked into the reflection of myself in the computer screen.

...

...I was blushing...

I quickly hid my face in a nearby pillow.

"...Well, What do we have here?"