Blood Lust - Chapter 13

*Johnny Ghost's POV*

I screamed until my throat burned, shaking the lifeless body. Tears filled my eyes. I screamed hoping this was all a dream. I called out to Johnny, calling and calling. But to no avail. My calls were just echoes into the void. My head throbbed.

"THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! PLEASE NO, NO NO NOOO!

NOO!" It was useless. The screaming was pointless, none of this could be reversed. I sobbed, holding his corpse in my bloodied arms. Jimmy's laughing echoed in my mind.

"WHY JIMMY, WHY?!" I screamed into oblivion. I screamed but no one heard me. I got up and punched the walls, making my knuckles bleed and the wallpaper crumble. Tears falling down my face like endless waterfalls. My heart ached, my body weakening. I stopped and placed my forehead on the wall.

"Why... Why... Why..." I whispered to myself.

"WHY!?" I screamed. At that point, my voice completely went. The taste of warm blood filled my mouth. I coughed, blood spurting out of my mouth. I stood up, walking towards the metal knife laying on the floor. My body seemed to take over, grabbed the knife and stabbing Toast's body over and over. I felt like I had no control over what happened as I continued to mutilate my friend's corpse.

"Why did you leave me, Why!" I muttered, mumbling

"WHY"

every time I stabbed the already rotting body. Over and over again.

'WHY, WHY, WHY'

My head aching, my throat throbbing. I threw the knife at the wall...

'WHY, WHY, WHY'

The knife bounced off it and shot straight into my stomach...

'WHY, WHY, WHY'

I fell backwards in agony, screaming out Toast's name with all my strength. As the blood poured out of my body, I started to feel the pain ease away...

I closed my eyes, everything turning to darkness.

The last thing I heard was Johnny's gentle voice calling for me...