Blood Lust - Chapter 9

*Johnny Ghost's POV*

I woke up, Panting.

'Just a Dream?'

I thought. I got up and changed into my clothes that I put in the dresser the day before. As I got ready, In my mind I could hear a slight sobbing.

"Jimmy?" I whispered. No answer, But the sobbing still echoed through my mind. I shrugged it off and proceeded downstairs.

"Yo," Toast said, sipping his cup of green tea.

"What you got there? Green tea? Isn't that Japanese?" I asked, looking over his shoulder into his cup.

"Well, I fancied something different this morning," He replied. I always loved his British accent.

"Hehe, Okay," I said, getting myself a cup of tea. I was about to put the tea bag in the cup, When there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" I said.

"Not if I get there first!" Toast laughed, getting up and racing me to the door. We were still childish in our own ways. We were desperately reaching for the handle, fighting each other so we would get it.

"Woah, Your hands are cold!" I said. He pushed me off him, the smile wiping off his face. It quickly returned as he grabbed the handle.

"...I win!..." He says in a playful manor as he opened the door.

"Hello. You must be Johnny Toast, Am I correct?" A Policeman asked. I got up and looked at the man. His eyes widened.

"Ye--"

"Johnny Ghost? That was indeed easy.. May I come inside?" The officer asked. Me and Johnny both had astonished faces.

"Uh... Yeah, Come on in," Toast invited the officer in.

A few hours past, the police officer was gone, leaving us two sitting at the coffee table.

"They were trying to find both of us... And they want us to continue the PIE business, Huh. At least they don't know who you are, Sir," Toast said.

"Well... I intend to keep this job. But, do you want to too?" I asked him.

"Of corse sir!" He replied, Smiling at me. I got up and grabbed us both a cup. I reached for the tea bags, When toast came and stopped me.

"Actually sir, I made my own tea that I would like you to try," He said in his most British accent I have ever heard.

"Okay then," I said, Letting him make the tea. I sat down and relaxed for a bit.