Blood Lust - Chapter 6

*Jimmy's POV*

As my knife rocketed towards Johnny Toast, my arms fell limp as did my body. I then lost consciousness.

"Sir? Sir what happened? Sir wake up, Please," Johnny Toast's voice called out.

*Johnny Ghost's POV*

"Toast?" I said, regaining consciousness.

"Yes sir, It's me!" Toast replied in his British accent.

"You have to stop him! YOU HAVE TO HELP ME GET THROUGH THIS NIGHTMARE!!!" I screamed at him.

"Who sir? Who?!" He replied in panic. I calmed myself and regained some sense. I explained to him, about everything.

The Haunted House.

The Family.

The Children's Home.

The Police.

The list just goes on and on...

The countless innocent people I murdered, Countless. No matter what age, Jimmy made me kill them. And all for what? Their lives, taken from them in a blink of an eye. They were considerably young... All of them were. The sharp knife of a short life...

And the cruel thing was, is that I have to watch every single moment. Every single second of Jimmy Stabbing and Stabbing the victims. I fear that my sanity is near gone, and I might loose myself to Jimmy as I almost did before. But I can't let him... I can't let him take over me completely... I can't let him continue his pointless murderings... I can't let him take my sanity... I cant... I cant...

...And I won't...

"Let me guess, Now you're going to report me to the police, Right?" I sniffled.

"No Sir, I will stay loyal. Just like when I was your best friend when we were younger! Best friends forever! Best Paranormal Investigator Extrodionaires forever! P.I.E forever!" Toast smiled warmly.

--FLASHBACK--

*3rd Person View*

"We are P.I.E! I'm Johnny Ghost and he's Johnny Ghost!" Johnny. G said cheerfully.

"Yep!" Johnny. T answered.

"Arn't you guys like 6 years old or whatever?" Chacalada Soup chuckled.

"Well, I'm 6 and he's 8," Johnny T answered.

"Wait, Can you guys actually even detect ghosts?" Chacalada Soup said, putting his hand to his bald head.

"Just play along," They both whispered at the same time and giggled.

--BACK TO STORY--

*Johnny Ghost's POV*

"Haha, Those times were sure fun.." I said, smiling.

"I'm so glad you're back from your Paranormal Investigating in Egypt," I sighed.

"Yeah, But now the gang can't exactly be together again..." Johnny T chuckled as they both stood up and looked at the corpses.

"Yeah... Lets leave before we get caught..." I sighed.