Blood Lust - Chapter 15

"Do you have any root-beer?" Aimee asked, placing the cup on the glass table.
"Sorry Aimee, I don't think we do," I apologised.
"Awh..." She whined.
"We can take you to get some at the carnival that's happening tomorrow," Toast suggested.
"Yeah, But I don't think we can take you with you wearing your fancy clothing..." I muttered.
"Oh that's okay, I'll just change my clothes into modern clothes," Aimee said, her eyes filled with excitement.

-Flashback-

*3rd Person*

-1705-
"Mommy!" 4 year old Aimee exclaimed, running around in the back garden.
"Aimee, Viens ici mon chéri (Come here darling)," Her Mother laughed, a smile wiped across her face.
"Oui, Mama!" She giggled, running to her mother's arms.
"I will always Love you, Aimeelia,"
"I will always love you too Mama!" She giggled, kissing her Mother's forehead.
"Mama..." She said.
"What is it, Aimeelia?" Her Mother asked.
"Can I have some root beer?" She asked.
"Je suis désolé(I'm Sorry), Aimeelia. We can't afford it now. Plus, It hasn't been shipped to this country yet. It will cost a lot for us to get it," Her mother explained, swiping her daughter's hair to the side.
"Awh. Okay Mama," She laughed.
"Mama, Do you know what you mean to me?" Aimee asked.
"The whole world, The whole entire world!" They said in unison, giggling.

-1711-
"Mère, où est passé le père?(Mother, Where did Papa go?" Aimee asked her mother.
"He's gone to a better place now, Aimee. He's somewhere that is better than it is here," She replied, sadness filling her eyes.
"Awh," Aimee said.
"Mama, Do you know what you mean to me?" Aimee asked.
"The whole world, The whole entire world!" They said in unison, giggling and crossing their little fingers with each others(PinkyPromiseStyle)

-1715-
"Mama, How did Papa die?" Aimee asked, twiddling her fingers.
"It was caused by.. An accident Aimeelia, Dear. He died at quite a young age. He was 21 when he passed away. It was not long after you were born, Aimeelia," Her mother sniffed, trying to sound happier than she was.
"Mama. I'd hate to leave this world without knowing the wonders, Seeing everything and trying everything. I'd hate to leave everyone behind, Especially when you're young. Mama, What if I die young?" Aimee asked, her eyes filling with sadness.
"No, Dear. You won't die young. You'll live with me until I'm grey and old. I would never let you die young because Je t'aime beaucoup, et je vous aimerai toujours, peu importe ce qui se passe. Peu importe si nous sommes à mi-chemin à travers cette terre rude de l'autre, je vous aimerai toujours mon cher (I love you very much, and I will always love you no matter what happens. No matter if we're half way across this harsh land from each other, I will always love you my dear.)" She said.
"I will always love you too, Mama. I certainly won't leave this earth until I get to taste root beer!" Aimee giggled.
"Mama, Do you know what you mean to me?" Aimee asked.
"The whole world, The whole entire world!" They said in unison, giggling and crossing their little fingers with each others(PinkyPromiseStyle)
"I love you Mamma," She giggled.

*Aimee's POV*

-1724-
I stood in my cold room, my green dress hovering just above the floor. The wooden floor creaked underneath my feet. I braided part of my hair, putting it up into a bun. I slipped on my fingerless gloves, pulling the ribbon. I brushed the part of my hair that wasn't in a bun. I slipped the blue flower in my hair and tied a yellow ribbon to the blue rose. I turned around and saw my Mother in the doorway.
"Mother!" I exclaimed.
"Bonjour, I have bought something for you, Aimeelia," She said.
"Mother, Please call me Aimee," I said, running to her and hugging her.
"Ah, Aimee. You are growing up very fast. I love you my dear," she said, kissing me on the forehead.
"I love you too mother," I laughed.
"Remember when I was little? I used to run around the garden trying to find fairies," I giggled.
"Oh, You were so little then. Father would have loved to see you playing about," She sighed.
"Now, Come. I know you have wanted this for a very long time," she said, waving her hand as she walked down the stairs.
"Coming, Mama!" I said walking towards the stairs. Mama had already raced down them, nearly at the bottom. The stairs were steep and long. I stepped onto the first step.
"Aimee, This is for your birthday. I got you root bee-" She stopped, turning around.
The unimaginable had happened. I lost my footing, making me tumble down the hard wooden stairs. I felt a great pain sting in my head and my body.
"AIMEELIA!" Her Mother screamed, falling to her knees and holding me in her trembling arms.
"Aimeelia, Please talk to me!" She sobbed.
"Ma...Ma..." I tried to talk, but the pain struck my back, making me scream in agony.
"You're... Bleeding! Oh heavens, No! You'll be okay, You'll be okay!" She sobbed in panic.
"It's... Okay Mama... I'm ready... Ready for death... I'm ready to die..." I sobbed, the pain was unbearable.
"Don't say that Aimeelia! Please... Don't say that!" Mother cried.
"Mother... Will I be okay?" I asked, trying to move myself. It only made me scream in pain.
"No, Aimeelia please... Stay still... I... I cannot get any help..." She cried, still holding me in her arms.
"Mama... It's okay..." I said, tears rolling down my cheeks.
"I... I will always love you, My dear. I will always love you!" She sobbed, her tears falling down onto my face. I lifted up my hand and weakly placed it on her cheek.
"Je t'aimerai toujours, Mère(I will always love you, Mother)" I said,
before breaking out into sobbing.
"Mama... I'll say Bonjour to Papa... For you..." I whispered. She said nothing but sob, her eyes filled with sadness.
"Mama... I don't want to die... I don't want to die!!!" I bawled, trying desperately to hug her.
"Aimeelia... Aimeelia!" She cried.

"Mama...
Do you know what you mean to me?"

I said, before my body felt limp. I let myself fall back onto the cold wooden floor.
"No... Don't leave me Aimeelia!" She screamed.
"Pourquoi?! Pourquoi est-ce arrivé à moi?! Je serai tout seul dans ce monde .. S'il vous plaît, Dieu non! Ne prenez pas mon Aimeelia! S'il vous plaît pas! (Why?! Why did this happen to me?! I'll be all alone in this world.. Please, God no! Don't take my Aimeelia! Please no!)" She screamed, her hands covered in my blood. In my last moments of consciousness, all I heard was my Mother screaming my name, crying. Then everything just went black.

-----
Oh my gosh. Guys, Wow.
I hope this made you at least sad, because I nearly cried writing this part. It was really hard for me because I've had to deal with a lot of death in my life and it ain't good.
(didimakeyouguyscry?)
THANKE FOR READING!
Comment if you cri evrytim ;u;
JK bet none of you cried XD
Anyway, Thanke, BAI!
:D