❤️❤️Surprise❤️❤️

Some months passed after the accident.. . Sidnaaz were living peacefully with each other in their tiny world...

Krish got 10 years of imprisonment... Riayansh was supporting Sidnaaz so Mr kapoor can't do anything against them in court.. He ended all his relation with Riayansh's family...

At Sidnaaz home:

It's a Sunday afternoon.. They got up after a good cuddling session... they skip the breakfast...

Somehow she sent him to take bath because he didn't want to leave her for a second today...

Sana was preparing Sidharth's favourite daal chawal in kitchen...

She was engrossed in work when he hugged her from behind... She felt sensation with his cold hands on her bare waist...

He messaged her tummy with soft hands... She was feeling heaven with his touch...

He rest his chin on her shoulder and give a bite on her cheek...

Sana: aah.. baby...

Sid: Sana... I love u jaan....

Sana: subah se 50th time bol rha h yeh tu...

Kya ho gya h aaj tujhe Sidharth...

He didn't say anything just blushed... She continued...

Bat kya h... Itna jyada pyar... She turned and looked into in his black eyes.....

Mera kuch na bolna wala Sidharth.. itna jyada expressive... Kuch to gadbad h...

Sid hugged her again and said in her ears seductively....

Sid: I planned a surprise for u today.... Hmari life k sbse beautiful surprise...

I can't tell u how much exited I m for this....

Sana: aisa kya h Sidharth...

Sid: jaan.. surprise h...

Sana: acha thk h... Chl phle kuch kha l.... Subah s kuch nhi khaya tune...

Sid: ha bs tujhe hi kha rha hu... Said with a naughty smile...

She hit on his arm...

Sid: tu shrmati huyi itni pyari lgti h na baby....

Thn u want me to control till marriage...

Bt koi nhi... Seh lenge thoda... He was smiling and talking like kids since morning...

Sana looked at him strangely... Sidharth didn't talk so much.. Today was really a special day...

Bt she was happy because her love was happy...

Sana went to the dining table and wait for him...

He came after few minutes... And gestured her to sit in his lap...

She immediately sat down and thought that he wanted to feed her like always...

Bt he demanded to feed him by her hands...

Sana gave her first morsel... He denied to take...

Sana: Sidharth... Abi to bola k mere hath s khaega... Ab kyo mna kr rha h... Tere bhi alg hi drame chlte rhte h...

Sid: mujhe nhi khana aise... said with cute pout...

Sana: ha to kaise khana h bol... Mein khila rhi hu na...

Sid: jaise mein khilata hu tujhe pyar se...

Sana: ha to mein bhi pyar se hi khila rhi hu baba..