❤️❤️ HumNasheen❤️❤️

Finally the sun arises with a new hope and positive vibes... Sana was sleeping in her pink duvet when the sun rays fell on her beautiful face...

She opened her eyes... Her phone was still under her ear.. she smiled to remember their love conversation yesterday night....

She was sleepy and lost in her own world when she heard the knock on her door.... Her mother was calling her...

Her eyes fell on the clock....she stood up immediately....

Sana: Haye.. Siyapa... Mein abhi tak so rhi hu... I m terribly late....

SnM: Sana... Puttar....kya kr rhi h.. darwaza khol... She was yelling...

Sana rushed to the gate and open the door....

Her mother shocked to see her in night dress....

SnM: Sana.. gurudwara jane k time ho rha h... Aur tu tayar nhi huyi abhi tk...

Sana: wo mummy.... Mein.. She can't tell her the reason of her late sleep...

Ruhi came there...

Ruhi: uth gyi kumbhkaran... Mein kb se utha rhi thi tujhe... Phone bhi off aa rha h...

Sana: mujhe nhi pta chla...

Ruhi: ha.. der se soegi to yhi hga... she teased her...

Sana stared her with a pout...

SnM: acha yeh sb batein chodo.... Ruhi tu jldi tayar kr ise... Mein niche k kaam dkhti hu tb tk... She went downstairs...

Sana and Ruhi came inside and locked the room...

She took a quick bath and Ruhi helped her in getting ready in her mother's lehnga...

She was looking like a angel... Ruhi hugged her and put a kala tikka on back of her ear...

Ruhi: aj to jiju ko pagal hi ho jana h sana... Waise hi tere aage piche rhte h... Aj rat to tu gyi... She laughed...

Sana blushed and slapped on her shoulder....

Sana's mother came to the door and her eyes became moist to see her daughter in bridal attire....

She can't say anything for some moments... She just hugged her....

They went to the gurudware for the marriage rituals....

After some time...

Barat also came with the most handsome dulha ever.... He was looking more than happy.... His face glow was something else today...

Sana's family welcomed them... They all settled...

Soon Sana also came there and the marriage ritual(Anand karaj) started...

After all the rituals... they officially announced as the husband and wife....

This is the most beautiful moment of a couple's life... They find the most happiest moment of their life...