❤️❤️Epilogue ❤️❤️

After some years...

It was an usual Sunday morning...Sidharth was not leaving a single chance to pamper the love of his life.... He got up early without disturbing her...

He was preparing her favourite breakfast... It's like a ritual in his family.... he always cook on Sundays for his lovely wife....

He was engrossed in cooking when someone hugged his legs from behind... He knew her touch...

It's their lovely daughter Anayra(8 yr old).. She was a carbon copy of Sana in looks... bt her nature resembles to her father.... She was Sidharth's princess... Sana's doll...

She brings the happiness in their life so Sidharth named her Anayra...

She was looking at him with a cute smile....

Sid: Good morning... Daddy's princess...

She extended her arms to hug him...

Sid hugged her and she sat on the kitchen slab...

A: Daddy... She hugged her arm...

Sid: yes princess...

A: I want to learn cooking.... U know what I always want to be like you..

Mein bhi mumma k liye Sunday meals bnaogi aapki tarah..

Sid: Aww.. my Anu loves cooking... Daddy will teach u love... Bt abhi nhi... Bad me...

Now you take your choclate milkshake and go to dadi's room...

Anayra: ok... As u say boss.. I m going daddy... Sid helped her to reach down...

She ran towards her coaching room.. she started to teach students in a smaller scale.. bt now she is owner of a well known coaching institute of Mumbai... Bt still she didn't take money from the poor students..

Sid prepared the breakfast and add two extra sugar to her tea.. just the way she likes... He went towards her room...

Sana was sleeping while hugging her little Sidharth.. Aarav in her arms....

A smile curved on his lips to see his junior version... He was sleeping open mouthed just like him... He kissed on his forehead...

Sid went to her side of bed and kissed her forehead too... She opened her eyes and find her loving husband in front of her...

Sana: Sidharth.. in sleepy voice...

Sid: baby.. Good morning... She wrapped her arms around him....

Sid: uth ja bcha... Aapka breakfast ready h....

Taste kr k btao kaisa bna h...

Sana: mere darling husband ne bnaya h... Acha h hga...

Sid: husband ne bht mehnat ki h... Us mehnat k badle kuch to milna chahiye... Said with a naughty smirk...

Sana: ohh...subah subah vasuli k mood me h janab...

Sid: mein to apne haq k mang rha hu jaan... Itni mehnat ki h.. itna to bnta h na... He licked his lips...

Sana: chl tu bhi ky yaad rakhega... aaj ki Mrng kiss milegi patidev aapko... She was about to kiss his lips when Aarav woke up and hugged them.. He almost fall on Sidharth's lap....

Sana laughed to see Sidharth's face.... He opened his eyes... Aarav(2 yr) was looking at him with so much love....

Sid: aise ky dkh rha h... Mere romance k dushman...

He laughed and hugged Sana...

Sana: aww mera puttu... she kissed his golu cheeks...

Sid; kya yr Sana... Mein hu tera puttu...

Sana; Sidharth.. beta h tera... Itna chid rha h tu isse...

Sid: beta.. jb dkho glt time pr hi uthna hta h ise... meri Anu kbi aise n krti thi.... Ek yeh h... Tera puttu.. huhh..

Sana: khabardar mere bche ko kuch kaha to... she stared him...

Sid: waah... Tera bcha... Mera kuch n h yeh...

He took him from her arms...

Sid: mela bhi to baby h yeh...

A: dadda.. in her childish voice...

Sana hugged them... Anayra also joined them on bed... They shared a family hug...

Sm was looking at them from a distance.. She was so happy to see her family's happiness.... She also joined them on breakfast...

Sana and sm loves to tease Sid... Now Aarav was on their side and Anayra supported her father always... They spent a nice family time with each other....

Sana who came to this city after losing her everything, find her soulmate and true happiness in this city... She is a successful working woman, lovely wife, daughter in law and an amazing mother to her naughty and  cute kids today...

So many ups and down came in their life's bt they never leave each other in any circumstances... They lived happily ever after... They proved that they are real HumNasheen to each other....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Helloooo guys

Thanku so much everyone for joining me in this journey of Sidnaaz...

I m really lucky to have u all...jo bhi gltiya huyi ho.. uske liye sorry... Thanku so much for loving my book....

Agr yeh book pasand aayi ho to pls share to other readers too.... ❤️❤️

Hope u ll never leave me... I ll continue Inaayat now... Sath bnaye rkhiega...

Milte h new parts k sath Inaayat k...

Allah hafiz

Signing off

Shahana 💕💕