Gally X M! Reader

Not fully edited-

I guess its more platonic(?)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Also I dunno if make part 2 of the Thomas X M!Reader X Newt more

angst-with bad ending-

or

fuffy-with a bit angst then fluff-

-----------------------------------------------------------

Newt told Thomas to take some wood to Gally. It wasn't hard to notice the two didn't like eachother but nothenless it needed to be done.

The buliders were the only ones that keept every 'bulding' on top condition protecting gladers from the rain and cold wind also giving them place to sleep and other supplies.

The new greenie found grumpy keeper talking to shorter boy he never saw- or maby saw just didnt remembered. "Got you the wood you needed." The two stopped talking hearing other voice then turned to look at brown haired boy and to his suprise Gally thanked him, taking the wood to others, leaving shoocked Thomas and (H/C) haired boy that felt a bit uneasy without his compan.

Fastly unknow boy got away before runner could ask him any questions, starting doing his own duties. Being really curious Thomas decided to ask Newt and Minho about the boy when it was meal time, he seemed to have tamed the angry on-whole-world buldier.

-----------------------------------------------------------

When it was time, Frypan called everyone for food. The boys were really hungry this time and it showed.

"I got a question." Thomas said after swallowing some carrot. Newt turned to look at him and put his own food down.

"And what exacly is it this time?"

"When you told me to gave Gally the wood I saw him with someone I never saw here. (H/C) hair a bit shorter..." brown haired boy said taking his hand up as to show the boys height, this picked up interest of Minho that stopped eating and looked at his friends.

"That was probably (Y/N)."

"He's a runner." Black haired boy pointed out earning a dissaproving look from the second-in-command.

"How come he never run with us?" Thomas asked not getting both of them was talking about.

"He got his own route and got in first everyday." the keeper of the runners muttered trying to no look at Newt.

Deciding to just let it slide honey haired boy continued. "He was here a little before Alby, and what we know from the stories he was telling us (Y/N) was the first one to survive a night- or nights since one time they didnt opened compliely leaving him in the maze. He came back, from head to toe covered in dirt, sweat and blood. He started drawing the maze map and making shielter with Alby to sleep in- nothing big but it was something. But right now he mostly stays inside the glade and helps around instead of running out there."

"Thats true half of the time he cooks and tries new recipes- well with what you can make out of what we get." Frypan said smiling handing them desserts making their eyes got wide.

"No way."

"What is this?"

"(Y/N)s special, pudding."

"I guess I'll pass. I'm not fan of sweets."

"Just try it." Minho said rolling his eyes taking the spoon in hand.

Scepticaly Thomas took a bit of pudding on his spoon and put it in his mouth. To his suprise it wasnt as sweet as he though, he could taste a bit mint and vanilla. By the look on his face boys could tell he also loved it.

"And what shuk-face, you like it."

"This is good, like really good."

Alby come up to the trio after his own meal being already eaten. "Did you saw Gally?" they shake their heads no, not getting why he was asking them about the buldier.

"No, but I can tell by how low sun has gotten he's with (Y/N). Probably naping or maby working." the leader nooded and went to take a small break too.

"What do you meen you can tell by sun?" Thomas asked rosing a brow.

"Well tommy, you see (Y/N) got a habit of napping when the sun is right in the middle of the sky and Gally often is there to watch over him. His nightmares can be pretty bad, he often overwork himself too. There was times when Gally carried passed out (Y/N) to medjack. It scared the bloody hell out of us so the two are rarely separating."

Thomas nooded satisfied with the answer he has gotten, returning to the food.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Time passed and none of the two missing boys showed up and others began to worry. "We need to look for them. They always came back when sun is setting.." Newt told a few places where they could be but they found nothing. "Are you sure there isnt any other places they could be?" Chuck asked worriedly gripping his brown belt.

"Maps- maps! They like to analize them."

"ok lets go."

In the end they found the two in the makeshift bed where the runners had their meetings after being in the maze for the day.

Short haired boy was sitting with his back pressed against the wall asleep holding smaller boy in his lap that was covered in dark blue blanket holding bigger rougher hand in his tightly.

"At least we know their safe."

"Lets go before he wakes up."

"Which one? Cause if I remember correctly Gallys wrath is nothing compared to (Y/N)s...."

"...... You all better slim it before I wake him up on purpose." keeper looked at them- more like glared with half opened eyes- making them run for their lives- as quietly and fast as possible.

Words:911