What If A Child/ Baby Was Send In A Box?

It's long.
I hope you'll like it.

Enjoy

-----------------------------------------------------------
(G/N)- girl name
(B/N)- boy name
-----------------------------------------------------------

Thomas:

(Y/N) was exiting the maze when he saw little gril about 6/7 years running on full speed in his direction leaving other gladers behind her.

(H/C) haired boy stopped, kind of curious what will happen. He know today new greenie will come out of the box but he didn't expected it to be somebody that young and a girl- this will be hard for everybody here considering no one really know and remember how to take care of kids and well- girls.

Little girl stopped right behing (Y/N)s legs gripping tightly his dark grey jeans scared out of her mind shaking.

Thomas walked slowly to his lover after running, not wanting to made the girl panick. Making eye contact with (Y/N), showed the helpless expression on his face.

"It's ok, we wont hurt you little one." (Y/N)s warm friendly smile made her look up and calm a bit but still be wary of her surroundings- proved by her strong grip.

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

When time passed by she was like a little sister to the couple (sometimes gladers said (Y/N) bahaved more like her dad but it didn’t bother older boy and letting know everyone that he wont hesistate beat the klunk out of them if they miss behaved.)

(G/N) was always with one of them- it was difficoult with them being runners but soon she warmed up to the second-in-command enough to stay with him for couple of hours while the two did they job.

When they came back she was the first one to greet them (besides Chuck). But when they stayed in the glade of the day one always was with her walking around  hand in hand sometimes playing sometimes helping around with carring small things.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Newt:

After 8 year old girl was send into the glade nobody know how to react. She wasn't scared- insterad she was really talkative and very energetic. The two vice leaders had their hands full of work because not only they needed to get their part done, get information from other keepers and help others if needed but also look after small addiction of a little girl- well to be honest mostly Newt look after her.

It wasn't that (Y/N) didn't want to- he was just scared of hurting her not being the most gentliest one in the glade- being a part-time buldier and slicer for the past 2 years made him less gentle by the time he spend carry quite heavy tree trunk or was in slicers hut. What wasn't helping at all was the girl curiosity about him and what he was doing- one time she climbed up a tree (Y/N) was starting to chop with axe but thankfully noticed bright yellow shirt on one of the brenches.

He didn't know what to do- he couldnt just leave her there and go for help- he also didn't want to scream for someone scarring her in the proces- it will be pointless, he was too far into deadheads for somebody to hear.

(H/C) haired teen put the tools down and climbed up the tree carefully placing his hands and legs on the breancges not wanting to fell down if it breaks after adding his weight on it. When he finally climbed high enough (G/N) noticed him.

She was crying- probably 'cause she was stuck really high on a tree too scared to climb down herself and not knowing if someone find her.

"It's ok, I'll help you down." not waiting any longer (G/N) put her arms around (Y/N)s neck when he got close enough for hen not to fall.