Gally X M! Reader

Somehow edited👁️👄👁️

-----------------------------------------------------------

Before Jason could go into the elevator (H/C) haired teenager took the papers from older man hands smiling going inside himself closing the metal door leaving confused man behind.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Soon (Y/N) pushed the button to stop the elevator what made the three tense.

"You really got a nerve, Teresa." His voice was filled with venom towards slightly shorter girl.

"What do you mean? (Y/N), we are friends."

"Never been, never will. You're on your own. You know what happends with this kids- what happends in their heads- yet you're 100% sure this is for all good." Brown haired girl turned to look at calm face of her colleague that didn't matched his voice completely.

"(Y/N) we've been doing it-"

"I didn't put a single finger to it."

Realization hit Teresa like a train.

"You are the one responsible for all the missing kids." He nooded. "Of course, unlike you I keep them safe- out of WICKED reach."

Newt and Thomas shared a look getting interested in their conversation.

"But they trusted you-"

"The same was with your friends until you decided to betray them in right arm. But I need to thank you for it, now, I don't need to serach for others to take them to Safe Haven."

Pressing the start butten elevator started to move up. "The only thing that bothers me is that... You let them torture this innocent kids.."

When the door open (Y/N) was first to go out. A little behind him walked scared girl and two 'guards'.

(H/C) haired boy took his card and swiped it on the panel, then walked inside some kind of lab with many tubes and neddles. That didn't ment for the three to stop, needing to get to the former buldier.

-----------------------------------------------------------

They stopped in main controlling room, listening how Gally threatened the guard, Teresa looked up the data where Minho is right now- it was a haos.

Newt fell like something sharp impaled his neck for a second making him unable to move.

After it dissapered he saw (Y/N) standing next to him- that startled him a bit but he fellt something different- like huge weight was took off of his chest- he finally could take a deep breath.

Finally getting impatient (Y/N) spoked firmly.

"Move, if you'll go so slow we all will be caught." Three gladers looked at shorter boy as he went to the computer and smoothly found information they were looking for.

"I guess you got a plan how to actually transport all of the 28 kids out of here plus you three and your friend, Captain?"

(E/C) eyes looked into light blue ones, smirk present on both of their lips. "Otherwise we won't come here."

"Makes sense." (Y/N) nooded to himself looking at the four people in front of him.

"Who are you exacly?" Thomas asked not getting why a supose WICKED worker helped them and others.

"Questions later Thomas, right now you got a job to do- safe your friend. All you need to know is that I'm on your side."

"You three go. Me and (Y/N) will take care of the kids." Gally commanded as they split up.

Little to say kids were still frightened but as soon they saw (Y/N)s face they calmed down, many got smiles on their faces. "Ok were getting out of here for good. Come one."

Taking them into the parkinglot to Brenda wasn't easy, the two needed to kill couple of guards without being shoot in the proces- keeping the kids out of danger.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Former gladers jumped out of the window into the water below the high bulding. Gally waited for them already without (Y/N). "You guys are nuts."

Minho looked like he saw a ghost but didn't stop getting out of the water with help of Thomas and Newt.

Four of them began to run into more safer place and look around for (H/C) haired teen that stayed behind.

They were shoocked seeing not one, but two figures apporaching them- the second one not so wilingly.

Finally noticing who it was everyone of them hold a glare. "Even if she's a peace of shit and I will gladly leave her here to die, I know she got skills to help me with the cure."

-----------------------------------------------------------

After going on board of the Berg everyone sat down next to eachother except of (Y/N) that sat between Gallys legs out of breath not being used to running so much. Taller boy didn't mind it, instead he missed having his lover close, worring about him all tge time not being able to protect him if anything happends- goes wrong with transfering the kids... Smaller boy seemed to feel it cause he looked up and kissed short haired boys jawline.

"How are you feeling Newt?" Thomas asked woriedly knowing his friend was slowely turning.

"I feel.. good..." Newt answered not fully sure but feeling definitely better, swiping away his blonde hair that went into his chocolate eyes he looked to see his friend face.

They heard laugh and looked into it's direction. "Why are you laughing shorty?" Gally asked smiling at his lover. " 'Cause it worked. The cure I made worked. That means, I can finally start planing on making it for the rest of the people out there- We can safe them."

Words:898