Chapter Fourteen

[THIS ANIMATION MEME IS ONLY A WIP SO FAR BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY]

Me, updating? It's more likely than you think.

 Anyway, heyo! It's Cori on this account right now, I assist with the writing since we share the document ^^ Moon and I have similar writing and texting styles, so I typically write the star chapters, since I'm in charge of writing Nick and Kara. I'm also in charge of writing Kiro for now, since Moon's been writing most of the main chapters, with me doing editing.

I also often reply to comments using this accounts, so if you have a comment reply, it's most likely me ^^ just wanted to clear that up!

We've had a ton going on lately since the country we're in is basically in political chaos, along with quarantine still going on since March, so apologies for the short updates! I took charge of this chapter this time, so I'm sorry if it looks a little messy and unedited this time ^^;

Oh, and one last thing before ending this very long note! There are some discord servers about A3! that you can find me on, and I was just offering some links to join! Moon's never active on them, but I'm active all the time, so feel free to join, I talk about the OCs all the time, and you can enjoy talking to the other members about the game and other fandoms you're into!

You can find the links in my bio! Feel free to join, and I hope I see you there!

Hope you enjoy the chapter, and again, I'd really suggest joining the servers!

Sakuya Sakuma's Point of View

The clicking of the front door opening alerted me to the presence of Tsuzuru and Adaya returning.

A clock in the living room struck twelve, signaling a small chiming noise from it.

I ignored the thought of them finding me in the training room.

Their laughter filled the room, seeming much closer than I'd previously noted— Tsuzuru and Adaya had both left around nine at night, so it surprised me that they'd stayed out so late, especially with how responsible Tsuzuru could be.

"Ah, it's already midnight?! I didn't even realize!" I could hear Adaya saying, the thundering of footsteps following, with her attempt to get back to her room.

"You're going to wake the whole company up if you run that loud..."

"And the longer I take, the longer I'll be loud, so move it, Tsuzu!"

"Fine!"

The footsteps had stopped next to the training room, the room I had been listening to them in.

The door opened.

"A-Ah, hey Tsuzuru, hey A—"

"The hell are you still awake?! You have school tomorrow!" Adaya immediately yelled, completely switching from light hearted to visibly worried. She ran over, Tsuzuru following suit. She pulled the wooden sword I'd been using to practice out of my hand, tossing it to the corner of the practice room. "Sakuya, go to bed, right now."

"Huh?" I asked, slightly surprised by her demanding tone. I'd been about to argue back, but she looked me directly in the eyes, a serious look on her face. "You have school too..."

"Go to bed Sakuya. Working too hard will have the opposite effect on you than you want." she said, ignoring my concerns.

"...Understood..." I muttered, rubbing the back of my neck.

"You're going to skip morning practice tomorrow, okay? And I'm going to inform the director that you were up this late." She shut the lights off in the practice room, Tsuzuru saying nothing in the process, seemingly just as surprised as I by Adaya's commanding nature.