Chapter 5

K from here on out i used Danielle instead of Alice and I dont have time to change it,(and its not edited......) so please excuse de moui silly mistakes. I'll fix them in a terminal somewhere.

—•——•——•——•——•——•

Taylor's POV

"I am going to kill the dirty rat bastard if it the last thing I do, why the hell did he do that? Dammit no one touches my sister!" Marco said pacing in the kitchen, on the other side of the cold sliver counter. 

"Marco, I'm fine. We've been excepting him to do that for a while right?" Cleo reasons. 

"uh is it a bad thing or a good thing that your dad looks like he's about to kill Mario?" Chase interjects.

"What?What do you mean?" Cleo asks as her head snaps around. He honestly looked like a blood thirsty serial killer. Perrie was trying to get to clam down. A little girl with bouncy blond hair and light blue eyes came running up to him. 

"Is that Adehila?" Austin pondered. That would make sense, she did look like a little Perrie. 

"She's so adorable!" Aubrey cries as Zyan picks her up and flys her above his head. 

"She's the polar opposite of Cleo," Darcy says. Cleo did look like a female Zyan with brown hair & eyes. They all start talking about the resemblance between the three. How Marco was in between with brown hair and blue eyes. 

"GUYS! Stop talking about it! Your just going to get attached and then have your heart shattered in to a million pieces! Just stop!" Lux says slamming her fists on the table Getting up & walking away. As the unspoken leader, he is the oldest, we all look to Andy. He stands there knowing what he is about to say us going to disappoint us all.

"She's right..." he says in a whisper staring at the faded red tile on the dirty floor. We all eat in slience. it somehow got louder when 12 boys & 15 girls walked in, clamping to be us. I feel the leather bracelet in my pocket. The one the stranger with the brown hair in a mess gave me when I was born. The bracelet with the word love studded on it. It used to be different, but now 3 other girls wear the same bracelet. 3 others wear Cleo's faith, another 3 wear Darcy's passion, a different 3 with Lux's preservence, and the last 3 with Aubrey's Hope.  The all claim to be us, because in the end, one of each group will be us.

—•——•——•——•——•——•

Liam's POV

The contenders walk in and the first thing I notice are there bracelets. They'll probably fake. The little detail that none of them have the full name. It was the detail we just never released to the public, I don't know why it just wasn't. I observed Taylor May and Andrews Scott. All of them looked like us at least a little bit. The girl who was 'mute' though was defiantly looked like us both. She wasn't an option though. She wasn't a possibility so I just need to get over it. I falsely smiled at them all and they all gave huge grins back. The group was.... Diverse. One girls hair was dyed black, red at the tips. She looked at lot like Danielle. The next was wearing a pair of shoes I swear Danielle is cooing over, jeans and an over sized jumper. She looked a lot like me thought. Her eyes were blue though. The last one was wearing a soccer jersey, jeans & Nike Air Max. The Andrews weren't as bad. 1 wore a band shirt with a flannel on top, jeans & converse. The next just had a t-shirt sport shorts & Nike's. The last one had a sweater with a plaid flannel underneath, navy chinos & Sperry's. They all had some flaw, in some way. The main one being the weren't the person they were clamming to be. Danielle squeezed my hand reminding me we hand to spend 1hour & 45 minutes with each taking 15 minutes to discuss out feeling on the pair. The was a break after the first one to eat lunch & then after the last two dinner. The girl with black hair & the boy with the flannel under his white sweater were first. Great. 

after 1st group

"... My motherly instinct is telling me hell no...." Danielle says eyeing the door they just walked out of. The girl was an arrogant, cocky, smart Alec. The boy wasn't to bad. He was just.... Too preppy..

The next pair walked through. Oh god, this was going to be a long day. 

—•——•——•——•——•——• 

I collapsed onto the couch next to Danielle. 

"My God, that day was so tiring" she exclaims. The door clicks open and we both turn to see who it is. It's Taylor, or Bailey according to her friend. She looks over to us and holds up her pale faded yellow bucket, filled to the brim with cleaning supplies.

"Cleaning?" Dani ask. Taylor just nods.

"ignore us, do what you need to," Danielle says collapsing back to the coach, I can feel her curiosity stirring though. I snap on the TV & we both watch from our peraphil vision. She's carefully, but quickly dusting, picking up & making up everything. A question wanders into my mind & settles there. If she is Taylor, where Andrew? I ponder this and hardly notices when she leaves. I hear Danielle sigh and I break through my wall of thoughts to look at her. She looks pained. Every single ounce of me wants to ask her why & just pull her into my arms. The old me would have done it, no hesitation. I just can't now, and I don't know why. My arms stay closed, my mouth becomes a dry dessert and my heart shatters into more minuscule pieces. 

Everything's just falling apart