Chapter 3

-•--•--•--•--•--•

Aubrey's POV

It was Friday night so it was the huge employee dinner. The employees dinner was every Friday, at a huge gym/cafeteria for all of Mr. Bs employees, Aka the residents of Biscatti. They set up long tables in 4 rows of 10 tables each. It's always loud & packed.

All nine of us were sitting at our usually table, row 2 table 7. I was sitting by Austin. We were flipping through a more recent magazine Heaven faces us. It's Odd.... She been acting a lot nicer lately. But not just to us to everyone.

Thus magazine was introducing all the competitors for the one D lost child competition.

"Look at that girl! She's nothing like Lux! Her hairs brown, her eyes are grey, and she likes cheer, ballet fashion & Hates supras & sweats! That should be Aubrey," Andy snorts. I roll my eyes.

"That chick looks like blaze rider in the face. Probably why they chose her," Marco says. Luxs tense a little at the mention of her mom. She's never done that before.....

"Ha! Her number one wish is what they all say! 'well it's a tie between being excepted by my mom & finding my real daddy!' You ain't gonna find him in Niall Horan honey!" Chase says he's southern accent showing. Darcy and Chase both have a light one, it just seeps through more at some times then others. I flip the page and feel my heart drop. It's me... But it's not me.

"Woah..." Cleo says.

"She looks just like you..." Darcy adds everyone has fallen silent at the sight of the picture. It's looks just like me.

"you don't even look like mom or dad, how did they find a girl who looks just like you!" Austin says leaning over to see better. I feel it slam shut and look up to meet Taylor's brown eyes.

"We shouldn't care. We can't control anything now. Now stop looking, before you get your hopes up." Taylor pulls the magazine away and we all go back to eating. Soon we're broken off into little conversations.

"Hey, Audi," Austin says quietly

"hmm.." I mumble in response.

"What if.... What If they realize we're they're kids... what if they don't want us, they want the perfect plastic Barbies instead... What if they love them more then us...." Austin says. He looks up at me with sad cloudy grey eyes.

"Then it's their lost Ausy" I smile at him he returns a micro one, it's hardly there and turns back to eating.

I can't help but let that worry now take over my brain to though.

-•--•--•--•--•--•

Taylor's POV.

Cleo and I are brushing everyone's hair up into high ponytails. Except luxs, I pined the front part of her short wavy blond bob up a while ago.

"Oww! Stop being so ruff tay!" Aubrey cries out reaching her hand to the back of her head. I mumble sorry and brush through the pony tail one more time to finish it off.

"Is lux in a skirt?" Cleo asks beside me I turn to look.

"What no sweats?" I say raising my eyebrows at her white button down top, black jacket matching blazer & black flats.

"It's our stupid uniform," she grumbles pulling at her skirt. Talk about a fish out of water.

"Girls! They will be here soon!" Maria calls out from the door. We moan our response.We all slip it on and march out to the front to greet our guests.

This will be a very interesting week.

-•--•--•--•--•--•