Chapter 4

—•——•——•——•——•——•

Louis Tomlinson POV.

I drive down the slick highway with one hand on Eleanor's the other on the wheel.

"Lou... This just feels.... Wrong. We both know the chance of one of these boys or girls being one of them is one in a million. What if they see it? What if they feel replaced?" Eleanor worries. She been worried about our twins for a while and by a while I mean since the day they went missing.

"El, at the end if we feel none of them are our blood then we tell Simon. Plus there are doing a blood test to make sure, but those take forever. Even if we don't find them, we have 3 other ones still here," I smile over at here. 

"What if it happens again? Those kids perfectly well seemed to be ours and then Bam! One day the police show up saying they're run aways." she chokes. There was always something sketchy about them....

"Momma?" Emmalise asks. Guess she woke up.

"Yes sweetie," El asks

"When are we going to get there?" she asked trying to stretching her long 10 year old legs in the back seat of the gold escalade.

"About now," I say pulling into the little town. I look over to El, who looks insanely nervous. I squeeze her hand, reassuring her and myself that this is the right thing to do. I drive to the middle of the town and under the overhang of the big house for bed & breakfast. They were two smaller one on each side which would be where the girls & boys would be. Eleanor slides out after hesitating for a second she opens up the door to the back seat and helps Emmalise crawl over her two little brothers.

"Why is it so freakin cold?" Emmalise asks from the other side.

"Maybe because it’s the middle of Russia," I tell her. 

"Hey Lou can you take Reid?" Eleanor asks I take the sleeping 5 year old from her arms and prop the little boy on my hip. His arms fastest to my neck with his blanket and stuffed toy cat from Uncle Harry in his hand. Eleanor takes the stirring 15 month old baby and start to head inside then stop when a sliver Bentley pulls up. Emmalise comes up next to me shivering we probably need to get her a thinker coat, it's colder here then I thought. I put my arm around her and pull her close to help warm her up. I see white lace up heels hit the snow and a certain little blonde stepped out. Bellboys run out and start taking our bags. Zyan walks up and is about to hug me but then my legs are attacked I stumble backs wards and then smile down at the blonde 3 year old holding my legs.

"hiya uncle Louie!" a sweet little voice says. I have always been the favorite for little kids. Maybe because I am one...  Our cars our pulled around and were all just chatting on the steps. Roaring comes from down the street and a black Audi and a black Ashton Martin are racing down the street. Zyan picks up Adehlia and I step back pulling Emmalise with me just in time for the Audi to go right we were just standing. The Ashton martin pulled in seconded after.  Perrie and Eleanor sit on the steps shaking their heads. Harry and Niall step out of the cars

"Ha! I beat you!" Harry calls pointing at Niall. I Except for Eleanor or Perrie to yell at them, whoever gets there first.

"HARRY EDWARD STYLES AND NIALL

JAMES HORAN ARE YOU OBLIVIOUS TO THE CHILDREN YOU JUST ALMOST RAN OVER?!" Simon screams running down the steps. Huh, guess he beat both of them. Did I mention that Simon loves our kids almost more than us? Simon yells some more at them as a tan land rover pulls up. Danielle gets out running up & hugging Eleanor and perrie the seconded she sees them. Liam waits in the car for a minute before getting out. The same thing that was in Eleanor eyes are his, he's unsure, mad, confused, sad, and probably hurt. Knowing Liam he's going to suck it up and put on a brace face for us though. We exchanged hellos before Simon was yelling at me.