The Panyes

I gave my dad a hug and kiss for veterans day. Go thanks your vets.    :)

************************************************************************************************************

3rd person POV

“Liam, she’s beautiful,” Alice say wiping the sweet from her brow. Liam sits on her bed, holding the squirming little baby.

“That, would be because she looks like her gorgeous mama,” Liam says smiling down at his wife her brown curls falling everywhere, that is if they weren’t flat with sweet.

“What are you talking about, She looks just like you,” Alice says smiling at the little bundle as the clam baby grabs her mom’s fingers and giggles. Her mom laughs in response while her father smiles at his two angles.

“Have you deiced on a name yet? We have,” Eleanor said piped in, excited for her friends.   

“Liam’s known her name for the past 10 years,” Alice rolling her eyes as she took the baby from her husband’s arms.

“What? I think Taylor is a pretty name, just like our baby girl,” Liam says the huge grin still on his face. They weren’t excepting this for another week, but they were fine with that.

“Just like Aubrey, They could be supermodels together, oohhhhh, wouldn’t that be fun? Or maybe they could start a mini band! Perrie did just find out she was pregnant. Maybe Harry and Niall will have kids to! I mean within the next 2 years or whatever, but….” Eleanor kept on rambling on. Alice and Liam were too wrapped up in their daughter. She was so lucky to be here, at one point they thought they might lose her. They were told at one point that they did.

Liam reached in his back pocket for the small leather bracelet. Louis had got them for his daughter too. It had to sliver snaps on it, with LOVE written in small plain studs. All the boys swore to get them for their daughters with different words that got them where they are today. The top boy band in the world hasn’t change for the past 5 years since they went to audition for the X-factor.  He snapped the big bracelet on her fragile hand. Taylor May Payne stamped in black cursive ink on the inside.

“Twitter moment?” Liam whispered in hid wife’s ear. She rolled her eyes and laughed but gave in. She thought it would be a picture. Liam had other plans. He pressed play on his iPhone and started filming his wife and baby Taylor.

“Aww, Liam look at her!” Alice said moving the blanket so he could see her face. She stretched her little chubby arms and her pale small lips opened forming and O. Her eyelids finally fluttered opened to revel big brown eyes. She looked from her mom to her dad and smiled.

“God, she’s precious,” Liam muttered under his breath,

“Say hi Taylor May,” Alice said waving her small arm. “Andy, come look at your baby sister,” Danielle calls over to the 16 month old boy. He waddles over and climbs up on to Liam’s lap. His curls are everywhere. He peeked over the blanket and smiled.

“Sissy?” He looked up to his mom big brown eyes wide pointing to the little bundle.

“Yes, sissy,” His mom told him and he smiled. He looked right into the camera and smiled.

“That’s my sissy!” He said giggling.

Liam smiled as he ended the video and tweeted it with the message “Best things ever to happen to me: 1. Alice 2. The daughter and son she gave me 3. This amazing career and fans.  Love you all Xx”

If only he knew, that everything would be perfect for two more years.