Chapter 9

Mass update? why yes I think so.

—•——•——•——•——•——•

Liam's POV

We run down the steps as they drive off, kicking up sloshy snow everywhere. 

"Hospital, it's where you go when you get hurt," someone says. I soon realize it was me as we all take off to the range rovers. Jesus, this dude has a lot of cars. I notice some are missing, im guessing they were taken by the others. We all stay silent as we zoom off to find them, praying they're okay. We race down the road in what should have taken 2 hours, in 1 with the radio blasting as we were all to consume by our thoughts to make noise. We finally get to the hospital. We hope out at a freak speed and rush in, worried and on the edge. We run up to the desk no idea what to say. 

"Who are you here for?" She asks bored and plainly. It was then that I realized I had no idea what name they would use. 

"Um, well.... We're not sure," I say scratching my head. The nurse stops typing and looks up with wide eyes, looking like I was crazy before something dawned on her

"9 kids, 4 boys, 5 girls?" She asks. I nod.

"Are they from Biscatti?" She asks with more terror. I nod again, getting scared.

"Why? What's wrong?" I ask almost in a panic. 

"Biscatti is famous for horrid abuse, we all thought they were but they wouldn't confirm it. We have to report any abuses," she says picking up the phone dialing. As she puts it to her ear she points down the hall.

"Down there, 149-154. Four others rushed in to see them too, we'll they had kids but ya know." She says shrugging I grab Danielle's hand and pull her through the hall peeking in all the windows. Louis & Eleanor & his kids were in the first, Perrie & Zyan in the second. We finally get to it, the 3rd one. I rush in to the two sitting on a bed, talking till we walked in. They stopped and looked at us, amazed.  Danielle and I rushed over pulling them into a huge hug, they tensed and pushed us off the instant we touched.  

"Please, please, stop with it all. He's home now. He can't hurt you, he can't hurt us. Stop being an adult, having to fend for yourself 24/7. Please, let's us be a family," I beg, looking straight into their deep brown eyes. They relax a bit and exchange a look. 

"Taylor, I think it’s time to go home," Andy whispers gently looking at Taylor sweetly before looking towards me. Taylor thinks critically for a while before nodding a yes. 

"You know you can speak now right?" Danielle asks sitting in a light grayish-blue lounge chair. 

"Sorry, habit," Taylor's whispers shyly, studying the ground. She'll be harder to crack, but I'll do it. I swear I will.

—•——•——•——•——•——•

Zyans POV

Marco lay in the bed, his eyes fluttering like a new baby bird testing its wings. His foot, ankle and part of his leg were completely shattered. He won’t walk for a while. I grab onto his hand as Perrie runs her hand through his hair, putting Adeliha on her lap.  Cleo sits on a chair in the corner, chewing her nail nervously.

"Dammit Marco, 5 inches, 5 freaking inches," Cleo mutters under her breath. I look over to her nervous face and worried eyes.

"Cleo it'll be okay," I assure her, kinding of testing to see her response. She tense the relaxes, she looks to me with my eyes.

“Yea and Andy has been saying that’s for years,” she mutters.

"If I admit to it, take claim to my identity, then will you take us out of here? Please?" She pleads, vurenabilty clear before I could respond to her previous comment.