Discovery

(A/N your username on social media is yellowfrog and you are 20 years old)

Your minecraft skin ↓

YellowFrog has joined the serverRanboo : Hello Frog!You : Hello Ranboo :)

Ranboo : Hello Frog!
You : Hello Ranboo :)

You log in in a forest, where you were last looking for dogs.

"North or South?"
You say while looking at your compass
"North it is then"
You start heading towards North, still looking for dogs.

A few minutes of running around you see smoke a little further away, so you start moving towards it and find a house.

Since only you, Karl and Ranboo were on the server you went closer, still being careful though.

Technoblade has joined the server
Ranboo : Hi Technoblade

You see a name appear in the house so you crouch as quickly as possible and hope that Technoblade didn't see your name.

"Fuck"
You think as you see the name starting to move closer.

But then he starts moving the completely opposite way, so you wait until he's far enough for him to not see you.

"That was close I guess."
You say as you uncrouch and start running back to your house.

^That's your house

^
That's your house

Once you finally reach your house you put all your stuff that you collected while looking for dogs in your chests.

CaptainPuffy has joined the server
Ranboo : Hello Puffy
CaptainPuffy : Hi Ranboo

You sigh and decide that you'll stream, so you wouldn't be as bored.

"Hello everyone! Today we'll be doing things, I don't know what yet, but we'll definitely do something"

Chat :
Pog!
Hello Frog
POGG
FROG IS BACKKK
Hii frog
FROG PROTECTION SQUAD

"Mm.. I think I'm gonna build something"
..
"Let's just ask the chat, do I build an animal house or a potato farm?"

Chat :
TECHNO 2.0?
POTATO FARM
TECHNO CONFIRMED
ANIMAL HOUSEEE
POTATO FARM
POTATO FARM 100%
POTATO FARM FOR TECHNOBLADE