Leveling up

"I- oh my heavens yes"
I somehow managed to get the words out of my mouth.
"Phew"
He seemed a lot more relaxed now, I mean considering the fact he just asked me to be his girlfriend he was pretty relaxed.

The moment he asked me to be his girlfriend seemed like years ago, even though just a week had passed. I was standing in the airport, not letting go of Techno. If only I had more time to stay in his arms, but no. I had to go on the plane.

"I love you"
I said and took my bag.
"I love you more"
He said and kissed me one last time.

I sat down in the airplane and I felt numb. I decided to sleep the whole flight to make it somewhat easier for me. 

Once I arrived I felt like going home with a train instead of a taxi, so I went to the train station.

I bought myselt a ticket to a train leaving at 15:30, so I had exactly 23 minutes until leaving London.

I sat down in the train and took my phone out of my backbag, I had gotten a message from Techno saying - "Hallo, hope u arrived safely, call me once ur home <3"  I can't even explain how happy it made me, even though it was the bare minimum.

It was now 17:28 and I arrived at the trainstation near my apartment, so I got up to leave.

It wasn't a very long walk to my apartment so I got there within 8 minutes.

_______________________________________

Hello :-) Sorry this chapter is very short, I just competely ran out of ideas of how to continue it, I'll try to make the next chapter better.

ALSOOOO THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1.06K READS ITS CRAZYYYY AND I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU <33

Also drink water if you haven't yet <3