Shinkamisero (smut)

this was a request! So shinsou and sero are top, while our pokemon boi is bottom, Denki is a lill brat when he is sick~ if yall have any requests don't be afraid to ask! I might do a new book, slightly chub izuku x 1A boys oneshots~

      ~ADHD

Kaminari was a somewhat annoying person to be in the same room sometimes, but when he is sick, oh lord, it's like bakugou and him fused.( pray for the people in the room with him)

It started with the 'I don't need help' kind of annoying. Because even though Chargebolt was an amazing hero, and great partner, he was still human and his body needed rest and care when it got sick. And oh boy, was Denki Kaminari sick.

It was the beginning of winter, when the weather was just mild enough to prompt open jackets, but the sudden gusts of wind made you regret it later, when your throat got scratchy and your bones got a weird, cold feeling about them.

And as Kaminri was flushed with fever, blowing his nose every other second, but he was determined to escape his boyfriend's clutches and get his damned boots on and go to work.

His words exactly.

"Denks, you really shouldn't," reasoned Sero, shoving the thermometer in front of his face. "You have a fever! It's dangerous!"

"40 °C? Hah, I'm just that hot, you know! And anyway, bacteria and stuff cannot survive in that temperature."

"You cannot survive like that either," snapped Sero, and kneeled in front of the blonde. With quick fingers he started to unlace Kaminaris left boot which he had already stuffed his sock-covered foot in a moment ago. "Stop this nonsense, and let's get you back to bed."

"I'm fine, sh—" he started, but the rest was lost in a loud sneeze that made him double over with pain in his chest.

Sero used his momentary distraction and threw the boots far away, then gently pulled him upright. "It's alright, I'll bring you some medicine after I've tucked you in..."

"I'm not sick, let me go," complained the male and tried to dash away, especially when the front door opened, creating an opening for his escape.

But, quite unfortunately for him but luckily for shinsou, it was Shinsou who entered. He took one look at Denki standing and wobbling in his socks in the hall with a distraught looking Ravenette behind him.

"Don't be childish, Kaminari Let's get you to bed," he said calmly, opening his arms to try and appear like an even bigger obstacle.

"No!"

But Shinsou and Sero grabbed his elbows and dragged him back to the living room, and made him change into soft sweatpants and sweater and thick socks, and tucked him in on the couch.

"I called your agency, and they said you can take a couple of days off," explained Sero as he brought tea from the kitchen and offered it to Denki.

"What! That's not fair Hanta!"

"Denki, don't scream so loudly, you'll hurt your throat," said Shinsou gently. "Here, eat some honey."

"I don't want ho—" The moment his mouth opened wider, Shinsou put the spoon inside, making him swallow the sweet liquid.

"We're both free for the day too," said Sero, patting the blonde's head gently. "Your first round of medicine is now, then you'll probably want to take a nap later."

Kaminari snorted and grabbed the pills from Sero's hand and swallowed them in one gulp, then washed it down with the sweet peach-flavored tea, not minding that it burnt his tongue. "There. Happy now?"