Shinkami!

"Everyone settle down. We have a new student joining us today. Would you like to introduce yourself?" Said Aizawa, turning to the purple-haired student next to him. He needed and turned to face the class of students in front of him.

"Hello, my name is Hitoshi Shinsou. I'm not necessarily here to make friends, but I hope we can get along." He said, trying to ignore the weird looks he was getting. There was a moment of silence before Aizawa spoke again.

"Alright, Shinsou, go and take your seat." He said, pointing to the empty chair next to a certain yellow-haired boy. As he walked towards the seat, Kaminari quickly wrote a note and passed it to Ashido. She opened it up and read it. 'CODE RED. HOT GUY APPROCHING.' It read, receiving a small giggle from the girl. She wrote back and passed it back. 'Just chill out! Play it cool!' He read, turning to her and nodding. Then, Kaminari turned to the boy next to him and wrote out a note, knowing that Aizawa wouldn't allow any chatter in his class. 'Hey, newbie. How's it going?' He wrote before sliding it onto his desk. Hitoshi looked at him confused before he opened up the note. A small smirk appeared on his face as he wrote back.

'Not too bad. So, who dared you to do this?'

'No one did, just wanted to get to know you. You seem pretty cool.'

'Right. Anyway, is the class usually this quiet? It's kinda freaky.'

'When Aizawa is teaching, yeah. He hates it when we talk over him, so this is how we all communicate.'

'Nice. And he hasn't caught onto it yet?'

'He has. He just can't be bothered to stop us.'

'Sounds about right.'

'Yeah. So anyway, tell me a bit about yourself.'

The two carried on passing notes throughout the rest of the class, Kaminari getting some advice from Ashido from time to time. After class ended, Kaminari finally got to talk to Shinsou properly.

"So how'd you find your first class?" He asked.

"Good, there was this pretty cute guy who filled me in on all the info I needed." Replied Shinsou, chuckling a bit at the small blush that covered Kaminari's cheeks.

"You sound like a pretty lucky guy. You know where to go next?" He asked, trying to play it off. "Care to show me?" Asked Shinsou.

"No problem, newbie! Follow me!" Said Kaminari, taking Shinsou by the wrist and pulling him to Present Mic's English class.

"Hold on a second, you can't sweep me off my feet just yet. I don't even know your name." Said Hitoshi, looking to the yellow-haired boy in front of him.

"Kaminari, Denki Kaminari!" He called, leading him.

Once they sat down in Present Mic's class, they resumed the note-passing from before.

'So, Kaminari, what's this class like?'

'Pretty chill. Mic's cool with most of the students, so it's pretty fun.'

'And whose the angry pomeranian cussing at the broccoli head in English?'

'That's Bakugo. He's basically a huge ball of anger and explosions but has your back if you're close with him.'