Kamideku (smut)

warning!! this is a smut chapter!! read at your own risk!!   

Izuku was already trembling by the time Denki had stripped them both naked and laid him down on the bed. His heart was thrumming anxiously, asshole clenching on the plug seated snugly inside him. It was the biggest one, by far the most obscenely sized of all of the plugs in the set he bought, and he'd been using that size to stretch himself out for almost a week now.

Izuku's fingers itched with anticipation as Kaminari clambered on top of him, easily engulfing Izuk's size with his own. But his hands were soft and tender along Izuku's sides, coaxing a soft giggle from the freckled teen.

"Are you sure?" Kaminari whispered, eyes betraying his hunger.

Izuku nodded, swallowing thickly. He'd been ready for weeks. 

"Y-yeah, I am, babe."

Kaminari studied him for a moment longer, before seeming placated for now. With a sly smile, the man slid down the length of the greenettes body, making a show to place his lips everywhere he could on Izuku's chest and abs. His heart rate picked up, half-hard cock stirring as Kaminari's breath ghosted across his length.

The prep was easily Izuku's favorite part. But that was before he was able to be fucked by Denki. So now he had something much more exciting to look forward to.

But in typical Kaminari fashion, he wanted to make sure Izuku was prepared, absolutely not wanting to risk hurting his partner. Izuku shuddered as Kaminari gripped the plug, slowly beginning to pull it out of Izuku's stretched hole. The younger male sucked in a breath as Kaminari pushed the plug back in, catching him off guard. He heard the dom chuckle softly, before building a slow, deep rhythm of fucking Izuku with the plug.

Izuku was breathless, head tossing back and forth against the pillow, fingertips gripping the sheets when Kaminari finally pulled out the plug with a wet sucking sound, leaving the teen woefully empty. His body ached for something more than the plug; something hot and throbbing and flushed red. Izuku could see Kaminaris's cock from here, half-hard and hanging thickly between tan thighs. It was practically a weapon. ( BREAKING NEWS! many murdered! cause of death: Kami's ding-dong!)

Shuddering pleasantly, The greenette moaned as fingers replaced the plug, instantly finding his prostate and gently stroking over the sensitive bundle of nerves. Instinctively,  Izuku snapped his legs shut, and Kaminari grumbled in disapproval, worming his hands between his legs to force his thighs apart.

"No need to be shy, Izu." Kaminari hummed, leaning down to lick a lazy stripe up Izuku's weeping cock. 

"I wanna see and hear all of you tonight."

Izuku's cheeks burned hotly as he stared down Kaminari lapping at his cock like a kitten. God, how could someone be this fucking cute? Who knew the Electrical teen was such a softie, even in bed? Izuku swallowed hard, trying to keep his fingers from tearing the sheets again as Kaminari expertly slipped his lips around his girth. Izuku gasped and bit his lip. 

Kaminari smirked while sucking the sub off. It wasn't that hard cause Izuku was smaller than most of the boys at UA, Mineta was the smallest but he got expelled for taking pics of Izuku and the girls inappropriately, and shinsou filled in his seat, and the class was thankful for it.

Izuku's head was spinning when Kaminari finally pulled off his cock, slipping his fingers out from Midoriya's sopping wet hole. He was a panting, drooling mess already, driven to the edge once or twice but like always, Kaminari expertly avoided tipping him over that precipice. It was almost a skill, really.

But finally, Kaminari met his eyes, a small blush on his cheeks.  And asked with a smirk. 

"Ready?"