Dekubaku (smut)

Wide palms, rough like hard work and steel. Eyes like deep dark woods, Even as Izuku lofted Katsuki's knees over those strong, compact shoulders, Katsuki marveled at Izuku's ability to coax him into this kind of situation time and again.

Something about the confidence in his hands sliding down Katsuki's thighs, in the way he kissed the soft skin inside of Katsuki's knee like he knew what could bring Katsuki to his knees... or on his back. Months had passed, if not a year before Izuku had begun to play him like an opponent who already knew every sequence of the fight scene.

Mouth here, tongue there, fingers just so. When Izuku got like this, like a man on a slow, deliberate warpath, Katsuki was powerless. And, as the years passed, he found himself more and more acquiesced to surrender.

Stripped of his clothes and his fiery attitude, Katsuki hissed at the tease of Izuku burying his face into the crease of crotch and thigh. He nuzzled his nose at the dusky hair there, his hot cheek brushing the full, pulsing length of Katsuki's erection.

"Smells so good here," Izuku murmured, one hand rising to curl around Katsuki's impatient cock. Katsuki moan slightly, biting down on his bottom lip, barely cognizant of Izuku's words, but only the doting sound of his voice as he let himself fall into Izuku's care. 

"Makes me wanna eat you out until you make a mess of yourself. so beautiful, my baby."

Katsuki's eyes opened, hazy, and unfocused as he mustered the strength to look down between his legs. The greenette met his gaze,  like an endless ocean, drowning him in pleasure. That curved mouth pressed to the crown of Katsuki's dick, a lingering kiss that spread until his lips encircled the plump, dark pink, and bobbed down.

A long groan as Katsuki dropped back to the mattress, chin canted high, lungs gasping as his hips rose to The older teens call. His control lessening from every feeling, whether he'd allowed himself to recognize it or not. Now, he utterly lacked the power to voice a denial of any kind. Not when his body was drawn to Izuku like crashing tides to the swollen, heavy moon.

The unholy ( *grabs bleach* anyone wants some of the satans holy water?)sound of sloppy spit and tongue curling and coating his cock was too much to bear. Teeth clenched, fists gripping the sheets, Katsuki fucked up hard into Izuku's mouth. The choke and cough wracked a shiver down his spine before the older hummed and eased off.

"Needy," Izuku murmured. his voice hoarse as he reached for something off to the side. Without warning, a pillow wedged itself beneath the small of Katsuki's back. A thrill shocked down Katsuki's spine, sent his skin buzzing as he kept his legs loosely hooked over Izuku's shoulders and felt him go down, down, lower. His cool breath whispered across his balls, his damp inner thighs. 

"Love when you need me like this. Need you too, Kacchan."

Katsuki wanted to say he always needed Izuku like this, but it would be a lie. Sometimes the need was more than this. A rough cry that couldn't have been his own cut through the heavy breathing as The greenest kneaded Katsuki's cheeks and spread them without a hint of shyness, his tongue dipping in with a lingering swirl, flick, slide forth.

"Holy fuck. Fuck fuck fuck –"

"So much swearing," Izuku rasped before he hiked Katsuki's ass up further, Katsuki's legs tightening around Izuku's head as he buried his face between his thighs and dove his tongue into Katsuki.

The blonde's body rocketed off, heart crashing against his chest, hips bucking as he dug his heels between The older's shoulder blades and held on to the duvet for dear life. He was shameless, direct, while Katsuki wailed, he fought against the feeling that threatened to drown. His cock leaked down his stomach, sensitive and untouched, desperate for the release only Izuku could give.

The air was salty and thick, seawater and musk, Izuku's fingers joining his lush, lapping tongue, driving a choking plea from Katsuki's chapped lips.

"Izu-ngh!-, fuck me, fuck –"

Izuku's face was rapt on his when he rose up from Katsuki's thighs with a mouth like swollen sin. A smirk growing on his face, His hands stroked down quivering thighs, squeezed at Katsuki's lean hips.

"Such a good boy for me, aren't you? Just me. My good, good boy."

"S-Shut up," Katsuki snapped on automatic, eyes scrunching shut against the waves of pleasure that melted through his bones, left his body lax and dick rock hard. "Fuck you."

"Mmm..." Izuku dragged his hungry gaze from Katsuki to scatter a hand across the bedspread, coming up with a considerable tube of lube. 

"Not tonight, handsome."

Katsuki's breathing hiccupped and sighed without his permission. This man was going to goddamn kill him.

When Izuku's hard, the stocky body was blanketing the length of him, dripping fingers playing at his twitching hole. A hand braced at the side of Katsuki's shoulder, The dom looking down at him with eyelids half-mast, face a dark cloud of desire lingering overhead. Izuku thrust his fingers just as their lips crashed together in a storm of tongue and teeth.

"Wanna watch you," Izuku's husky voice said against the thudding pulse of Katsuki's throat, licked at his heartbeat. 

"Want you to look at me when you cum, kay?"

Katsuki bit down on a pleading agreement, only eking out a whimper as he eagerly thrust onto Izuku's hand, filling himself over and over, but not enough. Not nearly enough.

Then they were back where they fucking stared, Katsuki's knees hiked over the greenette's sweat-damp shoulders, eyes locked as Izuku lined himself against Katsuki's hole and slid in with a soft curse and a sigh. Air sapped from Katsuki's lungs, his eyes wide on Izuku's darkened cheeks, Katsuki's hands grappling with the blankets above his head as Izuku seated himself deep and paused, waiting for the blonde to adjust to him.

Izuku looked at Katsuki, awaiting the blonde's answer. As soon as Katsuki nodded, Izuku slowly pulled out and with a snap of his hips fastly thrust back in.

Katsuki couldn't know if the bright spark that snapped between their bodies was tangible or not, but the sizzle across his skin was real as anything else as they moved together in hurried motion, hips snapping and meeting, slap after slick slap mirroring the sounds of their gasps and growls. Bruising fingertips buried in Katsuki's waist, Izuku's eyes are intent on Katsuki's every expression, drinking him in, absorbing him. He was fast, too fast, filling Katsuki up before he had the chance to feel empty or wanting, only driving him further into pleasure, into greed, powerlessness. KAtsuki loved it when Izuku would do this to him.

When Izuku's hand found Katsuki's bobbing, cock, wrapped his hands, pumped it twice as he slammed into him like a wild animal, and Katsuki was drowning, spilling over, as he gave in to the unholy sounds that ripped from his throat. Somewhere in the mess, Izuku had draped himself across Katsuki's frame, fucking into him with thrusts that shoved Katsuki up the bed as he wracked with shudders.

Izuku's teeth sunk into the thick muscle and rise of his chest as he flooded Katsuki hot and full, hips stuttering between Katsuki's spread, limp legs. Katsuki wrapped his arms around The dom, tight, tight, holding them both afloat through the draining storm.

Izuku mumbled something against Katsuki's chest. He never could shut up.

"Can't hear ya," Katsuki slurred, his tongue as loose as the rest of his body.

A clumsy kiss pressed to his heart before The greenette pillowed his cheek on Katsuki's chest.

"Nice."

Katsuki stifled a breath, a blush staining from neck to hairline.

"You're a goddamn pervert, you know that?! D- Die, already!"

Izuku's sudden burst of giggles was cut off when they both grappled, rolled, and tumbled from the bed. This time, it was both of their hysterics and giggles that filled the room.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ok my weebs, 1410 words, third time writing smut, and 1st time writing dekubaku smut 0w0. How was it? if you have anything you want to suggest feel free to. :)