5 (M)

Mr.Rock-hard's hands went straight to her ass and with a firm squeeze he pulled her closer to him, her nipples graced his chest and she moaned into his mouth at the warmth. His lips detached and he began to kiss down her neck, her fingers dugg into his hair where they tangled themself. Her hips began to rock her pussy over his cock, the lace of her undergarment doing just the right things. "Fuck."

  "Whats wrong blue? Don't tell me your almost there?"

  Alice halted her hips from bucking again and threw her head back, "pft , you wish." He chuckled while his teeth dug into her nipples, the slight sting going straight to her core. He was aware of what he was doing, and it was definitely working.

Her hand ran down his neck and pushed hard enough on his chest to let him know to lay down and with an alluring smile he layed himself back. "Blue, there is no shame in admiting this cock has you all hard and bothered from the confines of my sweats."

Her feet moved inbetween his and she pulled his pants down his thighs while he raised his hips to allow her. "What confines?" Her hands moved up his thighs and wrapped around a very hard dick. Her tongue swipes over her lips while her eyes watched his cock in amazement. She was gonna do it, she really wanted to taste him but should she?

"Go on blue, just a taste though. I really want in that pussy soon, legs spread wide." Her lips decended and latched on the second he was done talking, her tongue swirled around the head and dipped down to the base and back up. With a little suction she lowerd her mouth onto him making him take a deep breath to control himself,  she looked up straight into his eyes and swallowed while he rested in the back of her mouth. His dick twitched and she moaned at the movement making him throw his head back, Alice bobed her head up and down while she played with his balls with one hand and held him with the other.

  reaching into his nightstand and pulling out a condom Mr.Rock-hard slaps her cheek with it. "Come on blue, get on." He licked his lips. Porn, he could so star in one, Alice thought. She reached for the condom, ripped the wrapper of and placed it between her lips and his cock. She smiled up at him and dropped her head, fast, while sucking and moaning. When it was deep enough it made her gag she pulled back her eyes watering. "Shit blue."

"Whats wrong, Hard?" 

  He nodded his head and smiled at her. "Definitely, now climb the fuck on." He pulled on her arms softly encouraging her to do as he said. And finally deciding she was ready Alice climbed up and lowered herself on his erection. His hands squeezed her hips and guided her up and down his chaft, rotating her hips in a back and forth motion before pulling her almost all the way up to slap her back down. Alice held on to his arms needing the extra bit of support.

  "Hard" she whisperd and he did as told moving his hips up while pulling her down, their skin made a clapping like sound and he felt her pussy gush over his cock her cream coating the condom he was wearing, the warmth seeping through.

"Fuck, blue. That was so fucking hot." He slowed the pace they had set and released her hips allowing her to take control. Alice worked her hips, her clit rubbing on his pelvis while her hands massaged her breast fingers pinching her nipples.  He watched with fascination her every move, heard every little sound she made and felt her pussy pulsing around his cock. He wanted to blow his lid so badly but the sight of her eyes rolling, her mouth parted and her chest heaving up and down only pushed him into holding on as long as he could.

His hands ran up her thighs, his finger flicked her clit and her back arches and if the view were to have been a little more erotic he wouldn't have made it another second. He proceeded to snake his arm around her waist and pull her chest to his before flipping them over and thrusting further into her. She spread her legs wide all on her own allowing him the acces he so desperately needed and with his hands on her hips he rocked her world.

  His thrust was hard and fast the sound of slapping skin surrounded them. The fingers of one of her her hands played with her nipples while the other made its way down to her crutch and just when he was about to cum her hand wrapped around the base of his dick and squeezed. She could feel him pulse in her hand, she could feel the cum making its way into her wet core, the look of his head thrown back and the sound of his pleasure pushed her over the edge again. She removed her hand from him and rocked her hips with his helping him in pleasuring them both, with one hand still on her hips the other pressed his thumb over her clit bringing a cry of ecstasy out of her. Her back arched and he dropped his mouth onto her neglected nipple prolonging her orgasm making her trash in her spot, her legs locked behind his back pulling him so close that made it almost impossible for him to move but with the little space she left he grinded into her while biting down on her nipple finally giving them both what they were after a toe curling, breath loosing, mind mumbling orgasm that was sure to ruin her and him for any other that so much as attempted to get in their bed. There was no way that Alice could walk out of that house and out of his life for good, but that didnt mean she wasn't going to try.